• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Movin Snow ,having fun !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey All ,
Just got back from Idaho on the old ranch . Here is a past picture of the old DK45 Kioti Dog blowing a little snow . I had just set it up and was playing with the little snow we had .I was moving in 7th gear at this picture !!! Since then I have been able to use it in 3 foot snows and as long as I keep my speed down and don't plug the chute ,it just eats it up .
It is a Trackless 70" two stage commercial blower . Just amazing machine to operate . Sure beats a shovel !:a1:

Attachments

• idaho 040.jpg
    idaho 040.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 85

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
kensfarm said:
Looks like fun.. how about some close-ups of the blower!

You know???? I don't have any that I know of . When I go back up to the ranch I will grab some with the camera .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Here's the website on my 70" blower . The new ones come with there own proplusion system now at $87000. !!!! I picked mine up from a friend for $2000. It is a 3PH mount system . I do believe it is the best money I ever spent ! He had only used it 2 hours in the past 20 years . The paint was not even worn off the flights!!!:cool2:

51", 70" AND 80" SNOWBLOWERS

blowers_3.gif
blower_2.gif
The Trackless Snowblower is a highly efficient, two stage, twin auger unit that has no equal in removing snow from sidewalks.

It is available in three width sizes to cover all your snow removal needs. All three sizes will accept either a sidewalk chute or a quick change truck loading chute. Many municipalities utilize both chutes with their snowblower. After clearing their sidewalks, they change to the truck loading chute to load windrowed snow from the street or from cul de sacs. In both cases, the maneuverability and physical size of the MT and blower are less apt to create traffic congestion than larger snowblowers. An average loading time for the MT and snowblower is 7 yards per minute.
blower_chute.gif
Overall heavy duty construction includes 3/8 inch thick side plates, a double wall impeller housing and a 15 inch diameter bearing assembly for smooth, accurate chute rotation. High strength low alloy steel augers with ice picks and a heavy duty balanced impeller, easily handles the toughest snow conditions.

The snowblower is manufactured by Trackless Vehicles to ensure that the quality and service parts availability is equal to that of the MT.
Positive and accurate steering of the blower in confined areas and around obstructions is due to the articulated steering of the MT. The ability to move the blower sideways by simply turning the steering wheel allows the operator to safely approach any obstruction.

TRUCK LOADING
truck_loading.gif

SPECIFICATIONS
Housing:51" wide x 38" high with 3/8" end platesAugers:2 - 13" diameter spiral with ice picksImpeller:6" x 24" - 4 bladeImpeller housing liner:2 piece (replaceable)Turntable:ball bearingChute rotator:hydraulic motor and chainChute deflector:hydraulic cylinder controlledCutting edge:6" x 3/8" hardened (reversible)Shear bolts:on auger drive and main PTO driveAdjustable cutting height:using top link.Quick change truck loading chute:11' clearanceWeight:1,050 lbs.H.P. rating:125