• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How does this make you feel?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Apparently, a top ATF official who participated in F&F is now on taxpayer funded paid leave to accept another position with JP Morgan. How much longer can the American people put up with this type of bullshit?

Screen shot 2012-08-23 at 9.18.36 AM.png

Complete Story Here!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all cool!

My name is Barack Obama and I support this message .............

mak2

I was on extended (terminal) leave from the USMC and had a job.

Leave is an earned benefit, I dont understand what they mean by extended, here anything over 2 weeks is extended leave.

Oh, an there is still no evidence it was a gun grab scheme by the administration, just saying.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My point is, we as a country cannot afford business as usual anymore. WE ARE BROKE. Three simple words really. No so sure why they are so hard for people to understand. Maybe denial. People just do not want to admit that our once great country has spent itself to the brink of insolvency.

The answer is to cut spending. The thing that got us here in the first place. We cannot afford to pay federal employees extended leave so they can go out and get another job. We just can't. Not anymore. Who in the private sector gets benefits like this? Even the IBEW couldn't negotiate that into any of our contracts.

Time for a change.

mak2

My point was if he is on extended leave he is using a earned benefit. If you want to take vacation time away from federal employees that is one thing, but antoher outrage piece about a fed using his leave is just silly.

The only way I could muster any outrage is if somehow he is using leave he does not have, then that that would be fraud and he should be prosecuted. No, I think this is another outrage piece by a questionalbe far right wing news source. Bet if you google it is on a billion blog sites.
My point is, we as a country cannot afford business as usual anymore. WE ARE BROKE. Three simple words really. No so sure why they are so hard for people to understand. Maybe denial. People just do not want to admit that our once great country has spent itself to the brink of insolvency.

The answer is to cut spending. The thing that got us here in the first place. We cannot afford to pay federal employees extended leave so they can go out and get another job. We just can't. Not anymore. Who in the private sector gets benefits like this? Even the IBEW couldn't negotiate that into any of our contracts.

Time for a change.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Time for a change.

We'll have to wait for another admin cause it ain't happening with this one!

Kane

Well, maybe double-dipping ATF officials can join Jeffery Neely in the hot tub. He walked away with the same deal (full pension) after the GSA scandal. And here we thought the Federal Government was so opposed to lavish golden parachutes ... paid for by the American taxpayer. We are a generous people.

cdajen

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
"lavish golden parachutes"? You call earned leave time a golden parachute?

This guy didn't request leave, he was PUT ON extended leave by his superiors. This article is nonsense. All military and government salaries are at the "taxpayer's expense".

Kane

"lavish golden parachutes"? You call earned leave time a golden parachute?

This guy didn't request leave, he was PUT ON extended leave by his superiors. This article is nonsense. All military and government salaries are at the "taxpayer's expense".
I don't know about you, jen, but I would prefer these reckless SOB's be fired, sans pension, for beach of fiduciary duty. Tax dollars are mere candy to these people, for only those within the government monarchy to enjoy - particularly this queer from the GSA. You know, the guys supposed to be watching our spending.

Kane

neely-gsa-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

cdajen

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
You're right you "don't know about me". I feel that due process and established laws regarding firing, investigation, etc be followed before action is taken.

And really? 'queer'? C'mon

Kane

Does any worthless incompetent fuk working for the guv ever get summarily fired? Or is it an SEIU thing?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Leave is an earned benefit, I dont understand what they mean by extended, here anything over 2 weeks is extended leave.

Oh, an there is still no evidence it was a gun grab scheme by the administration, just saying.
You are right, there is no evidence of anything in the F & F scandal/situation. That is why Issa needs the documents to which he is entitled and which he has legally requested. His job is to determine if there is evidence.

The suppression is also suspicious on its on account.

Kane

SEIU is a union of worker types. I doubt he is/was a member.
In the private sector this bozo would be on the street, outside looking in. But it seems within the government (union or not) it is literally impossible to clean out the dead wood, let alone the utterly incompetent or dishonest. We need to have a 'conversation' and go thru a 'process'.

This is precisely how are children are being raised ...into a liberal world without failure or accountability. Every one gets a ribbon. A world in which no one is ever to be punished or made to feel less equal, regardless of true value (or lack thereof) to an organization.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
In the private sector this bozo would be on the street, outside looking in. But it seems within the government (union or not) it is literally impossible to clean out the dead wood, let alone the utterly incompetent or dishonest. We need to have a 'conversation' and go thru a 'process'.

This is precisely how are children are being raised ...into a liberal world without failure or accountability. Every one gets a ribbon. A world in which no one is ever to be punished or made to feel less equal, regardless of true value (or lack thereof) to an organization.

Kane, don't you know these are government workers, with all the bennies. They get paid leave if they have a runny nose for God's sake. How many in the private sector enjoy such bennies, eh? Not many when the taxpayer is NOT footing the bill. Most of these losers couldn't survive 5 minutes in the private sector, including that excuse we have for a president.

But of course the liberals will defend them, along with all the other down and out disadvantaged. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

At this point it really doesn't matter what it was or what it was intended to be. It was badly and recklessly done.

Period.

Someone should be held accountatable, don't you think?

i will soongo on SocialSecurity. My government checkwill be cut based on my private sector incomes. And I am not suspended from, or suspected of, anything.

I musta done sumptin wrong! Cause sumptin ain't right here.

As for this paid leave and salary from the private sector, isn't that double dipping?

grizzer

January 20 Obama will publish a long list of pardons.

Starting with DOJ criminal contempt of congress Holder.