Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Political Debate Forum

Political Debate Forum All debates involving Politics goes here. Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Diesel Truck Fan

Adillo303 is on a distinguished road
Default Who can you call?

This is more a question than a debate.

On the pages of FF, I have read that the POTUS has broken the law in a few different ways, some of them impeachable, I have read about congresspersons, (Weiner recently), omitting felonious crimes without being punished.

All of this leaves me with this question, Is there some part of the government that looks at all of this and attempts to make it right? I not, that it the biggest hole in our form or government that I can think of.

Just askin.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Large Member

Big Dog has a spectacular aura aboutBig Dog has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Who can you call?

Issa will but those he brings issue against can be assured they will take care of their own

"No law ever prevented a crime" ...........

The MLR (Men's Locker Room) is now open! PM Big Dog for access ....

Old 06-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Platinum Member

mak2 will become famous soon enough

Federal agencies that enforce the law generally dont come up with charges from reading far right wing web sites. Usually they want evedience and stuff. I know, it is silly but..........

Jindal is right.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Large Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
Federal agencies that enforce the law generally dont come up with charges from reading far right wing web sites. Usually they want evedience and stuff. I know, it is silly but..........
So your saying Gunrunner is a RW conspiracy and the DOJ shouldn't have to honor subpoenas and turn over documents even though it's just a RW conspiracy and it surely couldn't be damaging ............ You need to fact check some of your generalizing and accusations.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
So your saying Gunrunner is a RW conspiracy and the DOJ shouldn't have to honor subpoenas and turn over documents even though it's just a RW conspiracy and it surely couldn't be damaging ............ You need to fact check some of your generalizing and accusations.
Remember the birth certificate. Talk about no cred....

Jindal is right.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Silver Member

grizzer is on a distinguished road

Dept of Justice is the cops cop... However it has been politicized and bastardized over the decades. I just finished reading "Blacklisted by History the tru story of Joe McCarthy" Trumans Justice dept was caught fixing the grand jury concerning John Stewart Service a State Dept red spy collaborator. The proof is in a FBI wiretap record that was investigating another matter with someone else that crossed path's with Service... The truth has been hidden away until recently with the release of venona papers and 50 year release of Congressional & FBI records...

We been lied to and these alternate truths (propaganda) manufactured then documented in publications including "history" textbooks for generations...

About the only power left is the vote & progressives (democrats) are doing their best to corrupt that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adillo303 View Post
This is more a question than a debate.

On the pages of FF, I have read that the POTUS has broken the law in a few different ways, some of them impeachable, I have read about congresspersons, (Weiner recently), omitting felonious crimes without being punished.

All of this leaves me with this question, Is there some part of the government that looks at all of this and attempts to make it right? I not, that it the biggest hole in our form or government that I can think of.

Just askin.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Large Member

Quote:
Remember the birth certificate. Talk about no cred....

WTF u talking about, we ain't talking about no birth certificate, stay on topic. We talking about the feds committing crimes that aren't brought to justice and you have already started your subject diversions, avoidance to the fact, and creating your own facts. Your confrontational predictability is depressing.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
WTF u talking about, we ain't talking about no birth certificate, stay on topic. We talking about the feds committing crimes that aren't brought to justice and you have already started your subject diversions, avoidance to the fact, and creating your own facts. Your confrontational predictability is depressing.
The point is there are no charges. All that blather from the RWing nut sights is as false as the birth certificate thing. Simple. There was a birth certificate, there are no chargeable offenses by this Administration. And if there are the wing nuts dont know about them yet. Looks like after all the silly lies that get repeated over and over you guys would catch on. Oh well, fall for them if you want to. and by the way, I dont think anyone has sited anything Weiner did that was felonious. has there been.

WTF you talking about.

Jindal is right.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Large Member

Quote:
The point is there are no charges. All that blather from the RWing nut sights is as false as the birth certificate thing. Simple. There was a birth certificate, there are no chargeable offenses by this Administration. And if there are the wing nuts dont know about them yet. Looks like after all the silly lies that get repeated over and over you guys would catch on. Oh well, fall for them if you want to. and by the way, I dont think anyone has sited anything Weiner did that was felonious. has there been.

WTF you talking about.
Well here we go with continued avoidance to the topic, mods are out to get me because I "just happens to have a different opinion "
yadda yadda, I'm a victum, you people are bad, I'll probably get banned because I'm different and smarter than you......... BTW, I don't think anyone insinuated Weiner did, you're just building your diversion or should I say delusion..............

Another broken record from the house left side........... I'll continue to expect nothing from u in this conversation.

Back to the subject . IMO the DOJ is a tool to mold (whether legal or not) the party who's in power actions and views .... fuck the law AFA they're concerned ............ corruption has taken over and this admins AG is the poster boy for it. How's he still have a job .......... I'm really surprised Issa is not being louder but then RW conspiracies get no play in the media.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Gold Member

joec will become famous soon enoughjoec will become famous soon enough
Style: VB_Original_Style

The Justice Department are the prosecutors and the FBI is the investigative group on a Federal level. Now it really falls under what laws are broken as to who has jurisdiction in any case.

As for Wiener, I can see no laws he has broken as of yet. Being stupid is not a crime in this country as of yet. Obama same thing and if you have proof that he or his administration have committed a crime that he can be prosecuted for then please report it to the FBI or Justice Department. Allegations are not proof of a crime only conjecture until proven.

During creation, God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
Then, he went and made the world round.... He has a sense of humor
Old 06-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Large Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec View Post
Allegations are not proof of a crime only conjecture until proven.
That's a problem in itself, it appears they decide on which allegations to pursue too, so how can they prove it if they don't investigate?????

Old 06-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
That's a problem in itself, it appears they decide on which allegations to pursue too, so how can they prove it if they don't investigate?????
All I can say BG is welcome to the real world. There isn't enough hours in the day, enough investigators, nor enough money to pay for these things to investigate every allegation. There never has been nor will there ever be.

During creation, God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Large Member

Quote:
All I can say BG is welcome to the real world. There isn't enough hours in the day, enough investigators, nor enough money to pay for these things to investigate every allegation. There never has been nor will there ever be.
Yeah I know but there have been a few biggin's lately and let's not even go into immigration passes the DOJ doles out .............

Old 06-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Yeah I know but there have been a few biggin's lately and let's not even go into immigration passes the DOJ doles out .............
I'm sure immigration is not high on their list at this time as little work for citizens much less anyone else. Besides they have let the Bankers slide and many of them should be in jail in my opinion also. But as I said earlier these are just allegations on my part so nothing but conjecture also.

There are a lot of problems in this country that have been coming on for years and now is when we have to pay the piper for what has been neglected in the past. No one want a big federal government except those that understand without it there is no government. No government no rules it is just that simple. The Feds are charged with keeping it all together but most vote for those that want to tear it down. Now we all have to deal with it. Again just my personal opinion on it.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Banned

Lia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
This is a far right wing web site? Dang!! I must've taken a wrong turning somewhere...
Old 06-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Silver Member

SShepherd will become famous soon enoughSShepherd will become famous soon enough

actually--since weiners weiner was brought up again...

it could fall under obscinity laws, and because it was transmitted acrost state lines, federal law. The least he would be guilty of is indecent exposure.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Gold Member

I don't know if the internet would be covered under this as long as it was sent to adults (over 18 years old). Either way not that big a deal since we have several others that weren't prosecuted including a few on right side of the political spectrum over the past few years. But then it seems the right side got special treatment under the last admin but those today don't seem to, considering the screams from the left that want him to resign. I actually heard a funny line on Bill Mahar the other night. From Kennedy to the current crop all had real sex but Wiener had his own hand and got email.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Silver Member

SShepherd will become famous soon enoughSShepherd will become famous soon enough

somehow, those in washington believe that resigning is enough punishment(for any polotician accused of a crime)--which is crap.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShepherd View Post
somehow, those in washington believe that resigning is enough punishment(for any polotician accused of a crime)--which is crap.
It has been their MO in the past and this guy is the least of previous charges against both sides. Keep in mind that many have been involved with prostitutes, screwing around with workers wives, even hitting on under age boys by male members of the congress. Wiener simply sent pictures so he should suffer more than the rules already established by those that set these standards in previous congresses. A few I might add finished their terms and are among the most vocal now on Wiener. Besides what crime has he committed to date?

Old 06-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
It has been their MO in the past and this guy is the least of previous charges against both sides. Keep in mind that many have been involved with prostitutes, screwing around with workers wives, even hitting on under age boys by male members of the congress. Wiener simply sent pictures so he should suffer more than the rules already established by those that set these standards in previous congresses. A few I might add finished their terms and are among the most vocal now on Wiener. Besides what crime has he committed to date?
regardless..it's wrong no matter who did it, the current group the infest DC think they are above the law (and the rest of the "peasants")

you tell me, what would happen to you if you dicided to show off an erection-while you're in underwear- to someone who didn't want to see it?