• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Craftsman Truck race

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did any olff you catch the Craftsman Truck race Saturday night? I didn't but heard the finish was something else. Someone ended up crossing the finish line sideways being pushed by another truck. And the sideways truck finished in 5th place. Sounds like quite a finish! I'm not a nascar fan, but my brotha is, so I hear some about it. But I'd like to catch that finish sometime. I'd sure guess they'll be showing it again, and again ....

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I did happen to see only the last 3 laps by chance. I've never seen a Craftsman Truck race before. After watching those 3 laps, I may have to check out a race some Saturday! That was an awesome finish! Several trucks crossed the finish line sideways or backwards. One passed the start/finish line and then nailed the wall in someone's pit stall. You should have seen the NASCAR officials doing the scramble to get out of the way!

The winner, Kyle Bush, said in his post race interview that once the green flag dropped, he never let the throttle off of the floor until after he crossed the finish line. By the looks of those last 3 laps, with him going from 8th to 1st (1st in turn 4 of the last lap while being slammed into the wall by the leader trying to block him), I believe him.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Uh ow, Dargo is stuttering!

Nah, just building my post count. :whistle:

Actually, I have absolutely no idea how that happened. I'm not even smart enough to quickly figure out how to delete one of those posts. :eek: My little "Edit" tab went away.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Off Topic: I double checked the settings after I read this post. Just so you know, everyone has 10 minutes to edit their post without it being noted in the message that you edited it. Everyone has 60 minutes from time of posting to edit your post. After that time it takes a mod or admin.