• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

sno(w) cat serenade, march 13-16, 2020

Pontoon Princess........So this has def peaked my interests..ive always wanted to visit Idaho.. If me and my better half came catless would there be 2 seats still available for the adventures.. seams out of my hauling limits for this years trips.. Flights are priced well and way faster then my drive would be.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Pontoon Princess........So this has def peaked my interests..ive always wanted to visit Idaho.. If me and my better half came catless would there be 2 seats still available for the adventures.. seams out of my hauling limits for this years trips.. Flights are priced well and way faster then my drive would be.

yes yes and yes

might even get you a drivers seat....

luvthemvws

I have some Malt-o-meal boxtops left over from a bunch of years ago. I don't think I'll be using them.
I will donate those to your cause.?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
im game for anything.That would be awesome.. Or i will ride shotgun with the squirrel.. :thumbup: Guess i should start booking

booked it Dan-O, ( a little Hawaii 5 - O humor )

you will not be the one wishing they had come

not too sure about squirrels and shotguns, other than in hunting season

thank you for coming out to, "the gathering of old grousers"

booked it Dan-O, ( a little Hawaii 5 - O humor )

you will not be the one wishing they had come

not too sure about squirrels and shotguns, other than in hunting season

thank you for coming out to, "the gathering of old grousers"

Wait.. Does this mean im old? i mean i know im getting there but ?? can i be a worn but still kinda ok.. last a season or two grouser? Ha ha.. Im looking forward to it.Thanks for planning

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, I will see what I can do for storage, might run over there one of these days this fall and see what I can arrange. However, I would like to keep the option open if you know of someone willing to let me park the cat on the trailer, I am not sure the airport parking would appreciate a truck and trailer parked there for several days.

Hope I can pull it all together, sounds like it is going to be a great time.

DSCN0474.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, I will see what I can do for storage, might run over there one of these days this fall and see what I can arrange. However, I would like to keep the option open if you know of someone willing to let me park the cat on the trailer, I am not sure the airport parking would appreciate a truck and trailer parked there for several days.

Hope I can pull it all together, sounds like it is going to be a great time.

View attachment 118534

yes, you could park it a the airport, fairly good size parking lot for a smaller airport and for a few days, no one is going to say a dang thing, the other option, I will be there starting on Tuesday before the event and you could park it right next to my rig in the main lot of sun valley, that would save you a trip to check things out, happy to help you...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
looking like we have several new faces to the snow cat scene in the west, will be attending the "gathering of old grousers" :eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2e2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2e2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 486

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
Count us in! Wouldn't miss a pontoon convention with the Princess. Another incredible adventure with amazing people! Thanks for making this possible.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
thank you all that have made reservations...

see ya in Sun Valley

Attachments

• KS-SV-Lodge-Winter-feature.jpg
    KS-SV-Lodge-Winter-feature.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 359

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
great news,

we have filled all but a few rooms of the reserved block of rooms, if thinking about coming, best make a reservation now.

other wise, you will thinking about what you missed...

Attachments

• s-l1600-35.jpg
    s-l1600-35.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 336

Beartooth

Alaska and Montana will be represented. I know Steve will want the Snowtrac but a 443 might be on the trailer. Looking forward to it! Doug

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
lets see,

folks from California, Wisconsin, Montana, Alaska, Washington, New Hampshire, Mass, NY, idaho, oh yeah Oregon are coming, sure sounds like a gathering of old grousers...

Attachments

• s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 297

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Dear God, a Logger, a Miller, and a couple Canadians, this is gonna be quite the gathering. Do you think we might need to get an exception pass from Sun Valley for us all to be there at once??

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
lets see,

folks from California, Wisconsin, Montana, Alaska, Washington, New Hampshire, Mass, NY, idaho, oh yeah Oregon are coming, sure sounds like a gathering of old grousers...and add Canada, Colorado, and a couple folks more from Washington

and yes mother tucker, I have a very large kids table. with sippie cups

Attachments

• s-l1600-11.jpg
    s-l1600-11.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 434

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey at least we are all sipping the same colored juice unless the SnowTrac is the first to start when time comes to load the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll have two hands on my sippy cup. :th_lmao: And we don't discriminate Rob,.. just drink the Kool Aid:drink: it's good for you.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Made my reservations tonight, Frandee-37 will be there! Not sure yet if I will have any passengers besides my wife, but if I have room I am glad to carry anyone that shows up without a cat (cramped room for 2).

IMG_20181226_131120574.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
that is wonderful,

and yes there will be a handful of folks coming without their machines, and quite sure they, to a person would love to ride in #37, and thank you for offering your extra seats to others, kind of you.

Attachments

• s-l1600-22.jpg
    s-l1600-22.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 429