• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hot vw magazine has snow trac

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
it is a Rorschach test, right

I think I see a Volkswagen engine on tracks, am I sane Doc Cider T.

but then I think I see a tucker ....

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Sane and snowcats, the only thing in common it they both start with "s".

I said I'm not an artist.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
no I am not, my name is pontoon princess and I am a cataholic

Cider T, do you see a full blown tricked out Vdubbed engine with a pair of tucker tracks????

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it looks like your having lots of trouble.
why not just let us buy our own at the show and have the guy put something on it?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
why not just let us buy our own at the show and have the guy put something on it?

so JimVT, what do you want to do? I am happy to continue this fun project, but if not, just say so, I think cider, sno, & luvthem would like a shirt, guess I will make 3
T-shirts.:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the klub idea if only in fun amongst us. that way we can terrorize other vw meets and they won't know the difference.

Need something to break the summer monotony

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
something simple for the logo on the front of the T-shirt

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_29e.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_29e.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 477

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an idea for a logo/t-shirt design.
If a non-member is allowed to contribute, give me a day or so to draw it up and post it here for consideration.
Thanks,

hope things have settled down and everyone is Okay

think you might be able to contribute your idea for consideration on the Klub T-shirt,

pretty sure you can do better than the plain blank shirt design of jimVt:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, jimVt you are so clever and brilliant, your T-shirt design is a white shirt, and that represents a white out snow storm, and if you look very carefully you will see the snow tracs, how prefect, you are a genius... I want 2 shirts please....:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

Attachments

• snow-masters-on-delivery.jpg
    snow-masters-on-delivery.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 461

luvthemvws

OK, so I've been away too long and took too long to get my poop together. I threw away several sketches and maybe should've thrown away one more...
Now, if I could just figure out how to post the image from my smart phone to here, we'd be all set.
Does anyone have an email address I can send it to so they can post it?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim VT informs me that he has ordered T-shirts and I would not need to do any, so, I will not be bringing any shirts, enjoy the show guys

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim VT informs me that he has ordered T-shirts and I would not need to do any, so, I will not be bringing any shirts, enjoy the show guys
seen this guy go across my yard on the 4th. lyndon , could he have ditched his fleet of 17 bicycles and looking for snow?

DSC06490.jpg

Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jim, OK if I bring this to the VW party?

Attachments

• vw_bus_on_treads_and_skis_fullsize.jpg
    vw_bus_on_treads_and_skis_fullsize.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 268

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jim, OK if I bring this to the VW party?

yes ,you should get in without pre registering. we had a couple cat owners the can't make it. it opens at 7:30 . if you can't drive it it is important to arrive early to unload. usually we unload in the parking lot and drive in. they prefer not to show on trailers.
it's about time I yard mine out and give it a bath. show is the 20th.

DSC06506.jpg

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
we should have 4 snow tracs and one snow master so it shouldn't be hard to find us.
just look for all the babes

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
DSC00608.jpg

we had to unload in the parking lot and drive in. at the entrance we were asked to line up for a photo shoot.
DSC00609.jpg

show pictures can be seen on the facebook page of Cascade Kombis Vintage Volkswagen Club

Last edited:

Sno-Surfer

Great turn out guys! Probably the largest gathering in decades for these things. I’m sure it was a hit and the value has since skyrocketed. :smile:

By the way,,,who’s in charge of the emojis these days...they Have really taken a turn for the worse. :-(

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
615 mi round trip for me. While fun, not certain do it again for a static show. between hotel and 9 MPG that was $$.

Afterward I got thinking about ways to make it better. :)

Prepay/ get signs so we didn't need to stop on way in. Have "ride of the valkyries" playing on a pa system as we roar through the VW group in echelon formation.

olympicorange

……..very cool show, bet the vw guyz were impressed … now if we could organize a show up here in the N.E. , … but, summers are so short, way too many projects... snocats , trailers, trucks, etc...all disassembled ..lol...well you know …. ( and I thought the emoji's weren't too bad)...ha ha