• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1964 Thiokol Spryte East coast

Well maybe a replacement for my 10 year project but over KS on Delta traveling to see my special needs son. So tired of reading the negative BS on this great Forum. Hope most would find good will in life. So will I get the bashing for taking so fricking long to finish a simple project. If this is what Forum has turned to, well it’s a sign of the degradation society. Respectfully

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I have found some projects are a journey and should be enjoyed as a wonderful adventure, not all have cash one hand to take on a project and finish it in 90 days or so, what I find so important is the commitment to the project and I find they do get finished some day, and pride of doing it yourself is priceless...keep working on your project and some day...

what was negative -----u cant build a set of tracks for that money----if your on a budget how could u not buy it----daaaaaaaaaa-----I bought a ratty sv200 and this summer it will be getting a make over with a new cab-----way cheaper than building from the ground up---------------think about it--------------daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------------he is the one that has stated he is on a budget