• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bargain...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Needed a car with a large big end to shove the camping gear in so went a shopping...

come across this and jeez did i come up trumps...the asking price went out of the window when i fired her up and she was running with a misfire....drove her and she stalled every time you braked to slow down at a junction.

ABS light was on and off random but the paperwork showed at all the 105000 miles she had covered only 2 years were lapsed on service.

after ripping the guys arm off with what i thought was a passing joke of a offer of £100 for spares he excepted and she come home to a loving home.

Changed the oil....plugs...filters.....a few dirty breather pipes...cleaned the ABS sensors and gave her a good clean....she now runs sweeter than a choc addicted menopausal junky.

in all she owes me £150....could sell for £1500 day and night...nice drive at a bargain.....seller was a sucker:yum::yum::yum:

2002 Vauxhall Vectra ......

Attachments

• 145737952.jpg
    145737952.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 145737979.jpg
    145737979.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 145738004.jpg
    145738004.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 145738014.jpg
    145738014.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 151

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Will this be your daily driver? Is it 5 spd? That is low miles for a 10 yr. old car.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
No wonder you got it so cheap. The steering wheel is on the wrong side.:brows:

Galvatron

Will this be your daily driver? Is it 5 spd? That is low miles for a 10 yr. old car.

Yes 5 speed like all stick shift are here,she will be used for when we need legroom and boot space...we have a smaller town car but this will come in handy for even my work tools.

Saying that we would prefer a Renault Scenic with diesel engine like we had before,they are ideal for camping, but at the moment i can't find one for sale within a sensible distance,if one comes up then she will be off to a new home.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
If you want leg room, then you need something better than that Vauxy.

This oughtta do it. (Of course it probably wouldn't even fits on your streets :yum::yum: )

CopyofDSC00477.jpg

Galvatron

If i was still on the pimping scene i would go for that Rusty but sadly them day's are over:yum::yum::yum: