• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

differential ????

timandkim

hello there does any one know how does the diff in a br100 plus and a br60 compare to each other??? how much heavier built if any and how do they compare in duribility ???? thanks

tim

northeastheavy

Not positive 100% but I think the BR100 diff would be the same as a Bombi. I think the Br60 has the same diff as a SV252, which I think would be much heavier spec!!. Boggie would know for sure!!!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Not positive 100% but I think the BR100 diff would be the same as a Bombi. I think the Br60 has the same diff as a SV252, which I think would be much heavier spec!!. Boggie would know for sure!!!

Tom, is correct the BR100 and Bombi And Br100plus run a smaller diff.
Dana ring and pinion but way lighter duty than the BR60. comparable to a OC4 In the Thiokol but the BR100 has no transmission as part of the diff.

The SW48,BR60,250,252,Muskegs, J5 and more are all the same diff.
some have variations of the ring and pinion 6 or 9 tooth pinions right or left handed gear cuts

timandkim

thanks dds , northeastheavy, boggie for the help , a friend and i were trying to compare the 2 machines pro's and con's and in my mind the differential is a spot that should be looked at . thanks again