• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The President's children are off limits

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Peter Fonda got hisself placed on the Domestic Terrorist list

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ail&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-328c58f25a-18622229

And now there are threats over Chloe!!!!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ail&utm_term=0_b3f16dae4d-328c58f25a-18622229

What has our nation become?:hammer:

The rule of law no longer applies to all citizens equally in this country. One set of rules for us and another for the so called elites.

It is only a matter of time our whole justice system completely collapses on itself, when time and time again, we catch Lady Justice peeking over her blindfold.

We have witnessed hundreds of such instances alone just over the past few weeks with the IG report, et al.

I am also convinced the only reason anything at all was done to the doped up has been Fonda was the fact FLOTUS turned him in to the Secret Service. Otherwise, under the carpet we go.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
A majority of hollywood is living in an alternate universe!! If the Fonda's father were alive he would be hiding in shame of such degenerate offspring.
Mike

rugerman

If that had been said about Obama’s kids the media would be calling for his head on a platter, so no bias here . Time to lock his ass up for threats to the first family.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I bet that stupid Canuck is going to kind of regret not being allowed into the US or even to fly through the US for the rest of his life. Sometimes your words do have consequences.

rugerman

Nope he is one of the elite, he will be forgiven. After I saw his comment I went to the Sony classic pictures website and voiced my displeasure and I let them know that my family and I would no longer be buying any Sony products of any kind.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the idea of hitting them in the pocket books. I will avoid all things Sony since they are paying these douchebags. F Fonda and F Sony.

rugerman

Doc to get your point across it would be more effective if you go to their website and let them know that you are not going to be buying any of their stuff. You know squeaky wheel gets the grease.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A majority of hollywood is living in an alternate universe!! If the Fonda's father were alive he would be hiding in shame of such degenerate offspring.
Mike
I doubt that. I find it unlikely the apples albeit rotten, fell far from the tree.

Henry Fonda's politics were held in check by the star system of the movie industry back in the 30's to the sixties. Bad manners, political commentary could ruin the producer's product.

Actors and actresses may or may not have had any class back then but their image was crucial to the value of their product. And the industry.