• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

if Trump issues----

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
----- an exec order on the immigration fiasco it just kicks the can down the road YET AGAIN until after the elections. Schumer said he won't sign any legislation now which tells me the dims want to keep it for election ammunition.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I just wish the Dims got as worked up over citizen children living in abject poverty who are not even getting the food and healthcare these children are;

I just wish the Dims got as worked up over the slaughter of millions of unborn children in Planned Parenthood Death Camps.

Dim lawmakers should shut the fuck up and help make a law to fix this if they are that upset about it. The truth is, they do not give a flipping fart for these kids. To them, they are nothing more then useful tools to get to the place they want to be. Only people with a heart and soul would be upset about this. That leaves out the liberals.

Trump gets this. He understands the warped mentality of the liberal.

rugerman

Too bad that there isn’t a law against obstruction of the business of congress, if there was this holding legislation/appointees hostage for some political crap would have some consequences.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Unfortunately the only real control of politicians providing they're not doing something unlawful is in the voting booth!!
Mike