• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

All things pancake

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I enjoy trying new recipes. Especially pancakes. I'm more of someone who likes to experiment rather than follow a recipe. Did i ever mention I used to cook in a nicer sit down restaurant? Anyway.

I stumbled upon this recipe which is very easy and also very good and a healthy choice. Banana pancakes.

Now. These aren't what you're probably thinking. Been there done that etc. First take one banana and break it up in a bowl with a fork. Crack open two eggs and blend in with the banana. That's it. Fry in a pan flip and you're done. No need for syrup. For an added bonus make it a breakfast wrap. Takes 5 minutes. Done. Yummy.

Add your favorite pancake recipes here. Peanut butter pancakes. Potato pancakes etc.

Bamby

Chunky applesauce is maybe my favorite. But it's followed closely by pineapple or maybe strawberry sometimes blueberry, pecan or peach. It's really difficult to pick an actual winner with so many winning choices. :wink: