• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This ain't fun anymore!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Left the dog out and the warm moist air from inside rushed out and made instant fine snow till I got the door closed.:hammer::hammer:

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 173

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Even worse this morning. Had to turn my heat up last night.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 161

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh stop already. You global warming deniers are all the same, trying to debunk junk science with facts. Sheesh...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We got down to -20 with a wind chill of -52 right as the sun was coming up. Just loaded the boiler and coal stove and the greenhouses are struggling to stay above freezing in the wind. Wore all my military gore tex stuff to go out. Have to go to the barn and check the chickens in a while.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Warm up on the way Mule. Itis just now up to zero here, and we are going all the way up to the low teens today. By the weekend we will be above freezing they are saying... Hang in there...

Regards, Kirk

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well it is warmer here . You can go down and plow out the my laundromat and Mini storages for me , if it will make you feel better .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like another round of bitter cold and severe wind chills starting tonight. The Amish came up and finished my wood today. I have been so sick With a stomach bug I did not go out. Felt better when they were done so I took them home and then brought 2 of the boys back and they unloaded the 40 bags of coal off the truck. Then I drove them over for a load of hay as they were about out. Wish I had some more hay that was fit for horses to give them.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep. Currently 7° on it's way down to somewhere around -15°.

Supposed to warm up by the weekend. All the way into the 20's!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
0 here and a high of 6 today. last night we had 60MPH gusts of wind, and the temps dropped nearly 50 degree's. Not much relief till Wednesday.

Regards, Kirk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I damned near got frostbite this morning just going out to brush off the durango. -48C windchill. Strong winds all day today. You could get frostbite in a matter of minutes. Actually had to wear a jacket today.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
No it is not fun anymore .
We have freezing fog and ice everywhere !!!
Man I am so tired of this shit

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
other than my tub not draining due to ice, i'm glad it's winter. way better than that sweaty, (not that i sweat- i'm a woman & i'm thus exempt), humid, sticky, wrinkle-inducing weather that summer brings. then i hafta get a pool pass, buy new swim gear, ruin my hair color via said pool(s), run my a/c incessantly, buy sunscreen, miss my loved ones, as most worthwhile holidays arrive during wintertime, & then i hafta begin doin' crunches to tone my abs. fuk summers. i'll take winters.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dog was out for 5 minutes and then came in limping on 3 legs. Only 0 degrees out. She's going to thing tomorrow sucks...

I'm with you Aubrey. You can dress for the cold but can't undress for the heat. Well, maybe you can but I'm an old fat male so it's not an option.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Dog was out for 5 minutes and then came in limping on 3 legs. Only 0 degrees out. She's going to thing tomorrow sucks...

I'm with you Aubrey. You can dress for the cold but can't undress for the heat. Well, maybe you can but I'm an old fat male so it's not an option.

I'll agree with you to a certain degree on that one. I enjoy winter but today was just insane. The gusting ice cold wind freezing any exposed skin in a matter of minutes was not fun.

Leni

I feel for all of you folks back there. Today it will be in the low 70's with high clouds. All of the flowering trees are blooming including my Chinese tulip tree. The fruit tree buds are begining to swell. The birds are singing like crazy. It looks like spring has sprung here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I feel for all of you folks back there. Today it will be in the low 70's with high clouds. All of the flowering trees are blooming including my Chinese tulip tree. The fruit tree buds are begining to swell. The birds are singing like crazy. It looks like spring has sprung here.

Masocist!

Leni

Sorry about that. :whistling: That's why I live in SoCal. The snow is in the mountains where it belongs. As Vin Scully once said, I can go to the beach, mountains, desert, and a Dodger game all in the same day if I wanted to.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ,,,, We are digging in for another major storm to hit . All hell is suppose to break loose after 10 PM tonight . Up to 24 " of snow is suppose to fall .
Winter sucks !!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
We've been down below freezing in East Texas for the last two days. Will one of you guys up north close that damned door. We're getting a hell of a draft down south here. :yum:

To be honest, it'll be back up in the high 60's in a couple of days. If I lived where some of you guys live, I'd pack my bags and move. Just don't move to Texas, it's getting crowded here as it is.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
-17 this morning (with wind chill). predicting 37 for a high tomorrow. 37 never sounded so GOOD. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
-11 with a wind chill of -34. Calling for 12-15 today and then the big warm up comes for the weekend. We may even get above freezing for a few hours Sunday.:clap::clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
-20 this morning. Up to -17 now.

Schools are open but running on a 2-hour delay.

I let the dog out for 90 seconds. She was limping after about 60 seconds. (Which is why it took her 30 seconds to get back to the house).

loboloco

Got our first snow of the year yesterday. Why don't you Yankees keep that crap up north where it belongs?

loboloco

Hey, we were just trying to get y'all a day off from work. We tried but obviously Atlanta didn't listen. Now they're in bad shape. :(
Yeah, gotta admit anybody from over the border(Ga) ain't the brightest bulb in the box. We pulled our trucks about 1530 yesterday even though we could have hauled another hour or two. Just not worth the risk.