• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What the Hell ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
One of the long time old locals is saying we will be getting 3' of snow over the next few days . No where that I have looked does it say that?????

I told him breakfast was on me if it did . I sure hope he is wrong . I really don't want to be plowing 3' of new snow . The problem is NOAA is showing rain/snow the rest of the week and today was showing 35 degress and it was actually 0 degrees outside when I checked . The other day my wifes computer and my computer had different reports off the same website for the same day .
How in the hell is that possible ???:unsure:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Ya need the snow AL......it will give ya a reason to go look at tractors with nice cabs!!!!!!!!:whistling:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would take 3' in the next few days here. We have hardly any and will loose it this weekend....

Regards, Kirk