• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD . . . just add your own submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
US Navy A Global Force For Good ....

Attachments

• USNavyAGlobalForceForGood.jpg
    USNavyAGlobalForceForGood.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 120

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fancy Boot Protectors .... :yum:

Attachments

• FancyBoodProtectors.jpg
    FancyBoodProtectors.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 124

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Fancy Boot Protectors .... :yum:

i would luv to see a guy hafta tolerate his monthly:flowers::unsure:
damn-- i send 1 to a store to buy me tampons & get 5 messages on how to buy them~
get tampax-buy them--

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
i would luv to see a guy hafta tolerate his monthly:flowers::unsure:
damn-- i send 1 to a store to buy me tampons & get 5 messages on how to buy them~
get tampax-buy them--
A guy often times has to stop by a bar before he can even try buying stuff like that. Did you hear about the guy who was sent out for them and bought a boat and a lot of other stuff ....I'll try to find it for ya:

A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a vacuum salesman back in North Dakota ."

Well, the boss was unsure, but he liked the kid and figured he'd give him a shot, so he gave him the job.

"You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to the sales floor.

"How many customers bought something from you today son?" The kid frowns and looks at the floor and mutters, "One". The boss says "Just one?!!? Our sales people average sales to 20 to 30 customers a day.

That will have to change, and soon, if you'd like to continue your employment here. We have very strict standards for our sales force here in Florida . One sale a day might have been acceptable in North Dakota , but you're not on the farm anymore, son."

The kid took his beating, but continued to look at his shoes, so the boss felt kinda bad for chewing him out on his first day. He asked (semi-sarcastically), "So, how much was your one sale for?"

The kid looks up at his boss and says "$101,237.65".

The boss, astonished, says $101,237.65?!? What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "Well, first, I sold him some new fish hooks. Then I sold him a new fishing rod to go with his new hooks. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that Ford 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a TRUCK!?" The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.........'"

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just speed up a bit

Attachments

• JustSpeedUpABit2.jpg
    JustSpeedUpABit2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,034

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2i23rk3.jpg

:biggrin:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When you win the lottery but you're still a redneck

Attachments

• WhenYouWinTheLotteryButYouRStillARedneck.png
    WhenYouWinTheLotteryButYouRStillARedneck.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 742

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Stew pid ...but I had to chuckle ..so I'm sharing.

Attachments

• SomedayIllHaveABodyLikeThat2.jpg
    SomedayIllHaveABodyLikeThat2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 384
Status
Not open for further replies.