• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Halos!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody else here besides me addicted to those little easy to peel tangerines. Freaking things are delicious and for once good for you. Seedless too. I eat them like grapes. :yum::yum:

Damn, I buy them in the 5 pound box and they only last 3-4 days. LOL About the only good thing coming out of California these days.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 3.28.42 PM.png

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody else here besides me addicted to those little easy to peel tangerines. Freaking things are delicious and for once good for you. Seedless too. I eat them like grapes. :yum::yum:

Damn, I buy them in the 5 pound box and they only last 3-4 days. LOL About the only good thing coming out of California these days.

View attachment 95603

I’m not addicted but my wife is. When we get a box if I want a couple I have to hide them! :yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have those at the nearby grocery. Occasionally they will also have "cuties". they're the same thing, but for some reason I like them better.