• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

64 thiokol imp on ebay

it has been on cl. for over a year------another strange one----why cant they sell it ?---not sure if anyone remembers there was a bombi in fulton ny. for sale for like 4 grand it was on for a long time also came with 2 sets of tracks----it had some kind of motor up date with fuel injection-------someone did do a lot of fab. work--- pretty nice work-----I know the guy that bought it if I had gone with him I think I would have turned and walked away-----first time I saw it out it was half way up his tubing hill with a dead battery-----than he called me wanting to know to adj. the brakes ---will not steer-----last time I saw it ---it was sitting in a snow bank ?