• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

Angelface

I've been told twice in three weeks that I talk and yak to much... and was given the nickname chatterbox... lol anyone know how to change your name on here? :biggrin:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been told twice in three weeks that I talk and yak to much... and was given the nickname chatterbox... lol anyone know how to change your name on here? :biggrin:
PM Doc. I think he is the only one that can change it. Big Dog might be able to do it too, he's an Admin.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL Do you really want to be Chatterbox AF? We can do that for ya if you want.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Nahh, you don't want to do that.
Besides, there are times when I think I am far more chatty than anyone.
:doh::yum:
I look back at the what are you doing today thread and think to myself, SHUT UP already. No one wants all your details right down to the last thing.

By the way, I had a good day at work.
It was a bit slippery on the drive home.
I came in the door with Gretchen greeting me, then took her out to potty.
Thank goodness the neighbour who takes her out while I am away salted the porch and steps for me.
Oh! and I had moo goo gai pan and steamed dumplings for dinnah.
That's from the only local Chinese place here in town.
I shared it with one of my co-workers because it was waaaaay too much food for just one person.
The End.
Chatty Loralei.

:yum::whistling::biggrin:

Angelface

Nahh, you don't want to do that.
Besides, there are times when I think I am far more chatty than anyone.
:doh::yum:
I look back at the what are you doing today thread and think to myself, SHUT UP already. No one wants all your details right down to the last thing.

By the way, I had a good day at work.
It was a bit slippery on the drive home.
I came in the door with Gretchen greeting me, then took her out to potty.
Thank goodness the neighbour who takes her out while I am away salted the porch and steps for me.
Oh! and I had moo goo gai pan and steamed dumplings for dinnah.
That's from the only local Chinese place here in town.
I shared it with one of my co-workers because it was waaaaay too much food for just one person.
The End.
Chatty Loralei.

:yum::whistling::biggrin:

Lol, well if it makes you feel any better... I feel like I have told my whole life story on here...:unsure: Idk, I just like to talk sometimes..

Sounds like you had a nice day however.. it's awesome when people offer to care of your pets for you. :biggrin:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't sweat it girl. Something we all just need a place to vent. We all do it. I think it's more of a place of safety venting here from time to time. Lord knows that everyone is probably sick of hearing me whining about being in pain pretty much 24 hrs a day and hearing every little detail about my accident which is why I've tried to tone it down a bit.

BTW......I could barely walk yesterday afternoon again after doing some Christmas shopping in the morning. We had friends over to play cards in the evening. One of them, not thinking, open handed slapped my back as a "Hey how are you doing thing". Well, that was enough to light up a fire on my back that's lasted all night.

Oh, and I stubbed my toe the other day too if anyone is interested. Lol.

Point is that we all at one time or another ramble on about stuff that others aren't interested in. The nice thing about doing it here is that if someone is not interested they can always just skip right past your post like it doesn't exist.

I often ramble on due to my training as a counselor and wanting to genuinely help people fix their problems. See....I'm doing it again.

In real life though I'm the one sitting in a room full of people who won't say more than a few words.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I've also been wondering....

6e4fe8daac2e24ea71e0f1063dbf01cc.jpg

Angelface

Don't sweat it girl. Something we all just need a place to vent. We all do it. I think it's more of a place of safety venting here from time to time. Lord knows that everyone is probably sick of hearing me whining about being in pain pretty much 24 hrs a day and hearing every little detail about my accident which is why I've tried to tone it down a bit.

BTW......I could barely walk yesterday afternoon again after doing some Christmas shopping in the morning. We had friends over to play cards in the evening. One of them, not thinking, open handed slapped my back as a "Hey how are you doing thing". Well, that was enough to light up a fire on my back that's lasted all night.

Oh, and I stubbed my toe the other day too if anyone is interested. Lol.

Point is that we all at one time or another ramble on about stuff that others aren't interested in. The nice thing about doing it here is that if someone is not interested they can always just skip right past your post like it doesn't exist.

I often ramble on due to my training as a counselor and wanting to genuinely help people fix their problems. See....I'm doing it again.

In real life though I'm the one sitting in a room full of people who won't say more than a few words.

Totally true!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So.....random thought. I asked my wife if I could return one of the presents I got for a bigger size. She said sure but asked which one.

I said...............

wait for it..............

The small bottle of baileys I got as a stocking stuffer.:yum::yum::yum:

:drink:

Angelface

Imagine if we lived a day where the whole world held hands together... Would suddenly the imperfections of those around us become a blur? Would political views, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, preference of religion become a non existent issue? Would it even be possible to become bitter towards each other again a moment later?

Of course this is a dream... a dream I'd love to live. I hate being pulled by crowds of people who think I should follow in what they believe in. One reason why I have a hard time keeping friends, or staying in a social group such as a church by example. I don't ever look down on others because those around me do. I only get frustrated with humanity myself because I think we have all been misguided by hate and not purpose with love and an open mind. I'm far from perfect myself, I have many reasons for people to hate me. But deep down, I'd never truly hate them in return... even if they took my own life. We all had a fresh start when starting our journey, and to many unfortunate things happened that in many ways were not our fault for leading us to who we are now or will be.

I don't look at someone as a man or woman, atheist or religious believer, homosexual or straight, republican or democrat, rich or poor, young or old... I look at them as a human deserving of love and respect and not just judgment by a society label...

I just want to live in peace myself.... I'm so tired of the ugliness around me.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Wouldn't that be nice. If we all had the same thoughts and ideas there'd be no more wars. No need for the debate section here. Lol. A world of everyone standing in a circle holding hands singing kumbaya

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Imagine if we lived a day where the whole world held hands together... Would suddenly the imperfections of those around us become a blur? Would political views, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, preference of religion become a non existent issue? Would it even be possible to become bitter towards each other again a moment later?

Of course this is a dream... a dream I'd love to live. I hate being pulled by crowds of people who think I should follow in what they believe in. One reason why I have a hard time keeping friends, or staying in a social group such as a church by example. I don't ever look down on others because those around me do. I only get frustrated with humanity myself because I think we have all been misguided by hate and not purpose with love and an open mind. I'm far from perfect myself, I have many reasons for people to hate me. But deep down, I'd never truly hate them in return... even if they took my own life. We all had a fresh start when starting our journey, and to many unfortunate things happened that in many ways were not our fault for leading us to who we are now or will be.

I don't look at someone as a man or woman, atheist or religious believer, homosexual or straight, republican or democrat, rich or poor, young or old... I look at them as a human deserving of love and respect and not just judgment by a society label...

I just want to live in peace myself.... I'm so tired of the ugliness around me.

Your post reminded me of this Coke commercial.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q"]Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

And just for some added fun..................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O572Mmraa_A"]FAYGO: "Faygo Remembers" Commercial © 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

Angelface

LOL!! well most of the motivation for my post was the misery of trying to get thru the holiday dinners/gatherings of my family... My Mother's extreme liberal side where Trump became a bad four letter word such as Rump since, my aunt cant stomach hearing "Trump", and so much fear of him that you would think Hitler became president. Or my fathers conservative side that nit picks everyone as SJW's snowflakes, crybabies...

All this arguing from everyone when im just rolling my eyes in my head thinking how honestly we never really see each other all year... So why not make it special since you never know what could happen. Instead of all this judging and nit picking the good and bad in everyone... It wasn't always like it and I did have fun... but OMG people... just enjoy each other regardless of where you stand for at least one day. Some moments I think all the kids got a long better than the adults did. haha

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a family Christmas get-together a few weeks back with some relatives that live pretty far away so I don't see them much. A note was on the door saying to leave your politics outside. It worked pretty well. :)

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You too PG. I'm treating the missus to a nice lunch at McDonald's. She's so special I'll even let her order fries and a soda with her burger. Ain't I nice?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of food, those diet meal places are a rip-off.

I needed to lose weight fast so I did the Nutri-system and Jenny Craig diet meals at the same time so I'd lose the weight twice as fast. I gained 10 pounds and 3 inches in the first week. What a rip-off. :(

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of food, those diet meal places are a rip-off.

I needed to lose weight fast so I did the Nutri-system and Jenny Craig diet meals at the same time so I'd lose the weight twice as fast. I gained 10 pounds and 3 inches in the first week. What a rip-off. :(

I could never get enough to eat in a single diet meal so I just doubled up till I was out of meals, then went back to my regular diet.