• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Good Morning thread

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
50 degrees warmer this morning then yesterday. Much better. Watching all the hostage stuff going on in France.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good morning FFsters! Anybody up and alive this morning? -20F here this morning so no way sticking my nose out the door.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
zero out right now, going up into the 20's. However, we are looking for a warm up starting this week and by Tuesday 44° :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good mornin' to all. Woke up realizing that somehow I had allowed us to run out of coffee, except for the instant stuff. Awful way to wake up I will tell you. :yum:

I guess I can now go to the "What are you doing today" thread and say I am going to the grocery store. :yum:

Have a good one.

Leni

Good morning all. Today it will be up into the high 80's with Santa Ana winds. My very old apricot tree died and I woke up to the sound of my gardner taking it down. DH wants to replace it with an avocado tree.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Good morning all. Today it will be up into the high 80's with Santa Ana winds. My very old apricot tree died and I woke up to the sound of my gardner taking it down. DH wants to replace it with an avocado tree.

I vote for an orange tree. :clap:

Leni

I'm citrus intolerant. Since I can't eat an orange the avocado is fine with me. We'll be fighting the squirrels though. I've got enough room that I could plant a pear tree.

Umberto

Good evening. I subbed high school shop the past 2 days and will sub the autistic class on Monday. Monday will be a challenge day for sure. Right now I'll just try enjoy the weekend.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Good evening from here as well.
Had a good day at work. I was on the east wing, A hall where all the happy little people are!

Phyllis cracks me up. She is blissfully lost in dementia and comes to the desk with me when I am done on the hall.

She's another one who rarely sleeps. I call her Philly Cream Cheese.
With those types, I always find something for them to do to make them think they are helping me.

I got out a hall sheet and told her to find her name and write beside it.
Told her to write anything she could think about herself.
She found her name with my direction, then I told her to write her name beside it.
She did.
Then I asked her to write her husband's name, she did ( Tom).
Then I asked her to draw a picture of herself beside it, a little one.
She drew a stick figure with a table in front of it, then another figure beside it with a circle above it's head and a rope around it's neck.

I said what is that? She said that's me and you (pointing at them with a pen).
I said why do I have a circle on my head and a rope around my neck?
She said that's your halo, because you're a nurse angel.
The rope was my stethoscope. :biggrin::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Another great morning to be alive!. Men's breakfast at church this morning to be followed by a long walk in a feeble attempt to burn off some of the calories. :yum:

Have a great day all!!

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I went Krogering first thing this morning. It was a bit foggy when I left, but was mostly gone on the way home. I had to get my fixin's for my corned beef and cabbage dinner Sunday. :smile:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Reviving a good thread!

Good Morning to all the members here. Up early taking my truck to the dealership getting the air bags replaced under recall. Seems there was a slight problem with them going off and killing people with stray pieces of metal. :w00t2:

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good morning. Finishing up the overhaul of a Massey Ferguson 255 Diesel Tractor today. I had it all back together yesterday and went to start it and the batteries were dead. Seems while the batteries were on the shelf they died inside. They still looked good on the outside though.

Leni

Reviving a good thread!

Good Morning to all the members here. Up early taking my truck to the dealership getting the air bags replaced under recall. Seems there was a slight problem with them going off and killing people with stray pieces of metal. :w00t2:

A minor detail.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Almost a year, so again I shall revive a good thread.

Good morning to all FF'ers! I'm on my second cup of high test coffee so I am raring to go! :yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
And a very good morning to you sir, and to all FFer's.

I am just on my first cup of joe, as I slept in a bit today. :clap:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Day is half over and so far I've only managed to get dressed and feed the kids. -26 outside with a strong north wind. No desire to go out.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Day is half over and so far I've only managed to get dressed and feed the kids. -26 outside with a strong north wind. No desire to go out.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

There are days to go outside and days to stay inside.

Sounds like this is an inside day :whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Time to revive. The thread, not me. :yum:

Woke up to 6 inches of snow this morning and still falling at a good clip. Time for another cup of coffee and watch the news on all the people going off the roads because they just cannot slow down to the road conditions.

Have a good morning everyone.

snow.jpg

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
believe it or not, we have some small flakes of snow and sleet falling down here in South Texas!!! Come on spring time, I have already had enough winter!!!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy,
believe it or not, we have some small flakes of snow and sleet falling down here in South Texas!!! Come on spring time, I have already had enough winter!!!!!

No snow or sleet in north-east Texas but it's cold enough for it. Actually, it's almost 10 o'clock and I'm still sitting around in my sweats but at least I'm cozy. I've got to get dressed and go outside soon and prep the RV for our trip tomorrow. That'll be fun!!!!