• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

a matter of perspective

dzalphakilo

Banned
Worked with a lady today, great caring person who happen to make a comment that really made me stop and think.

Lady lives on a "side" road off of a rural road. As you come down this road, it's a basic "trailer city" with single and double wides all the way down about 20-30 yards apart from each other. Some new trailers, and some that are really old. Come up this ladys driveway, overgrown weeds all over the place, lawn ornaments ALL over the place, and in front of her trailer, she has a "pull along trailer" up on blocks (yes, a trailer up on blocks about 10 yards in front of another trailer).

Lady has a beat up ford in front of the trailer with about twenty Dale Eahrnhart (sp?) stickers all over it with cartons and cartons of smokes in the back of the car. She has more tatoos (sp?) on her than I have fingers, one being of Dale Eahrnhart as well(sp?).

VERY interesting place. Walk with her to meet her neighbor (two trailers down the road), seems like nice folk. Walking back to her place I ask her about the road that she lives on and where it goes to if I were to keep going (I wasn't familiar with the road and was wondering where it might come out).

The lady mentioned to me "oh no, you don't want to go down there, it's redneck city down there".

Made me think about my life and what my perspective was and why.