• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Difference....

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
....between chicken salad and chicken shit

Chicken Salad
President George W. Bush's
speech after the capture of
Saddam Hussein:
"The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men
and women now serving in Iraq . The operation was based
on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the
dictator's footprints in a vast country. The operation was
carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force.
Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced
many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and
in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their
work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation,
I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them!"

And Chicken Shit!
Barrack Hussein Obama's
speech after the killing of
Osama bin Laden:
"And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the
Director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden
the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued
our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network.
Then, last August, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden.
It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread
to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we
developed more information about the possibility that we had
located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of
Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough
intelligence to take action, and I authorized an operation to get
Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction,
the United States launched a targeted operation against that
compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan."

Obambi did not once acknowledge our brave
men and women who fight for our country....
and that, my friends, is chicken shit !!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That just sums up one of the main differences between the two.

I think history, 20 or 50 years from now, will be a lot kinder to Bush's presidency than the critics are at present.

Kane

Barack Hussein Obama - Abandoned by His father, Suffers from Grandiose Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Otherwise Known as a Self-Loving Asshole.

People diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy. These qualities are usually defenses against a deep feeling of inferiority and of being unloved.

Symptoms

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:

• Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
  • Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
  • Envies others and believes others envy him/her
  • Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
  • Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
  • Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
  • Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Other symptoms in addition to the ones defined by DSM-IV-TR include: Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends, has trouble keeping healthy relationships with others, easily hurt or rejected, appears unemotional, and exaggerating special achievements and talents, setting unrealistic goals for himself/herself
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, and an overinflated sense of self-importance which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.

In addition to these symptoms, the person may display arrogance, show superiority, and seek power. The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. Comments and criticisms about others are vicious from sufferers of NPD, in an attempt to boost their own poor self-esteem.

Another symptom a narcissist will have is a lack of empathy. They are unable to relate, understand, and rationalize the feelings of others. Instead of behaving in a way that shows how they are feeling in the moment, they behave in the way that they feel they are expected to behave or what will give them the most attention.

In children, inflated self-views and grandiose feelings, which are characteristics of narcissism, are part of the normal self-development. Children typically cannot understand the difference between their actual and their ideal self, which causes an unrealistic perception of the self. After about age 8, views of the self, both positive and negative, begin to develop based on comparisons of peers, and become more realistic. Two factors that cause self-view to remain unrealistic are dysfunctional interactions with parents that can be either excessive attention or a lack thereof. Excessive attention and lack of attention go hand in hand when a child’s parents are divorced. Usually, one is overindulgent (typically the one seeing the child less) and the other shows less affection. The child will either compensate for lack of attention or act in terms of unrealistic self-perception.