• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol Spryte 1200 for sale Eastern Washington

GSSD06

Went to look at this Thiokol Spryte 1200 today. Looks like it had a lot of work done to it before purchased by current owners about 2008. Torsion axles look they have been replaced, they were never painted and are not rusty. Bogie wheels and tires look to be in very good condition. Track belts look like they were probably replaced when the rest of the work was done. Has the Ford 300 cubic inch inline six, C6 automatic. Tracks are about 9 feet wide, blade is about 10 feet wide. Did not see any signs of stress or cracks around blade mounts. Six-way blade cylinders show no signs of leaks. Cylinder rods appear in good condition. Hydraulic hoses are very weathered. One rear side window is missing. Pintle hitch mount has been bent, probably a good story behind that one. OC-12 differential and drop boxes look OK from the outside but did not try to get an oil sample or look inside. Engine oil looked pretty clean. The machine is too wide for my needs. Tempting to move the outboard grousers inboard and remove the outside belts to get down to 102" but that would be a shame, this is a very capable machine as it is. I have quite a few pictures if anyone is interested. Bruce

http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/3980690471.html

Attachments

• Thiokol 1200.jpg
    Thiokol 1200.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 753

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked at this rig and someone spent at least the selling price on new parts for it..
Track and guides still look new. it needs paint and cleaning. i didn't get to hear it run or talk to the owner. So the history is unkown but looks like the orginal owner took good care of it. 3 way blade. We couldn't locate a Id tag on it .
It is at a small mountain resort that shuts down during the winter and isn't needed .