• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Podesta associates with $22M secret funders on 12 state ballots as 3rd party

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Curiouser and curiouser.

Podesta's Center for American Progress is funded by George Soros.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Or maybe fishing for Ron Paul?:whistling:

But they cann't buy him.....:clap:

Kirk

If Ron Paul runs as a 3rd party he will kill the career of his son Rand. There is ZERO chance that Ron will run as a 3rd party. ZERO.

My bet is that they will run someone as a "false" Tea Party candidate. They did that in a few state elections in 2010 to attempt to destroy chances for some conservatives. Looks likely that Soros will do it again.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
If Ron Paul runs as a 3rd party he will kill the career of his son Rand. There is ZERO chance that Ron will run as a 3rd party. ZERO.

My bet is that they will run someone as a "false" Tea Party candidate. They did that in a few state elections in 2010 to attempt to destroy chances for some conservatives. Looks likely that Soros will do it again.
Trump would fit that ticket perfectly. :whistling:

grizzer

Trump is a guess BUT arrogant Trump would have wanted total control. This thing is already over 20% complete. He values his brand as 1/2 his "net worth" No way are Hillary & Obama funders going to control him.

The corporate 3 board member to vote in a name are all Hillary devotees.

When the usurper explodes later this year, this perfect shadow campaign will appear instantly in all 50 states and Hillary is the only one strong enough to hold the dem party together.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump could never be in the same room with Soros without his "hair" standing up!!:whistling::yum::yum:

I would love to see that.:brows:

I hope Paul doesn't run third party. I hope it ends up with him and Romney, and they let Paul actually win as he will get the vote if the let him be. Then we pick up untold votes that would have, and could have gone to Obummer. No other GOP candidate brings that to the table along with some other issues the others have not spoken about like the FED.:hammer:

As Far as Obummer it would suit me fine if he is beat by his own party....

Regards, Kirk