• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Earlier twitter report of Libyan pilot Kamikazi attack on Ghaddafi compound correct!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Why is the US even over there? All I see on the TV is more hatred to the United States. Other countries showing pictures of crushed planes in their hands with the US written on it's tale. More intervention of the United States so I really wonder why we are there. What is wrong with the US just bowing out for once and letting other countries deal with it.:unsure:

grizzer

Norway, Italy, UAE, Qatar, turn tail & run away, requiring MORE US hardware infusion.

Anybody know if Hillary handed out planeloads of cash in advance of the shooting by the "Obama coalition?"

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Why don't we cut our losses and get out of there.

We're enforcing a UN resolution but without the US there are no united nations capable of doing squat.

NATO was set up to defend Europe against the Russians. Without a Russian threat and without the US to take the lead (and pay the cost), there is only a collection of squabbling countries who are only motivated by their own self interest.

Let's get out of there (the UN and NATO). Leave them alone to work it out on their own.

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Let's get out of there (the UN and NATO). Leave them alone to work it out on their own.

On one of the highways back home there is a sign that says get us out of the UN. I believe that it was put up by a John Bircher.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Notice how few expensive weapons anyone else has used in this fight? They lack the will and are too cheap to use their armaments in the battle. We are going broke paying for all this BS on multiple fronts. Time to get out of the UN and let Europe and others pay their own costs in weapons and casualities. One older nuke would be cheaper and make all these towel heads think twice before they start stuff up.:hammer: