• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Solid or Air Tires for Bombardier J6?

Bradwiller

I really don't know what I just purchased, but it looks like a Bombardier J6. One of the Tires is Split in Half. It was a solid Tire. Can I replace it with an Air Filled Tire, or should I stay with a Solid Tire? Also, I just joined this forum and can't open attachments or photo's. Any tips? Thanks.. Left Side.jpg

Tracks.jpg

Front.jpg

Inside.jpg

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
welcome aboard..........

solid wheels are different than air wheels but the size and wide are the same if you change the wheel you can go to the air tire you have bought what is called a SW48 or SIDEWALK Plow 48" width

I really don't know what I just purchased, but it looks like a Bombardier J6. One of the Tires is Split in Half. It was a solid Tire. Can I replace it with an Air Filled Tire, or should I stay with a Solid Tire? Also, I just joined this forum and can't open attachments or photo's. Any tips? Thanks..View attachment 48532

View attachment 48533

View attachment 48534

View attachment 48535