• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

French Polar Expedition/Snowcat Postal Stamp

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
French Polar Expedition/Snowcat Postal Stamp :France:

Anyone want to hazard a guess at the type of snowcat they have depicted? I'm thinking some sort of a Thiokol, maybe?

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 245

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
it couldn't be.....a...a.... fullcab Krusty KT4 pulling some sort of cargo sleigh(full of spare parts of course to keep it running) but even that wasn't enough to keep it running so they had to call in a rescue party consisting of both chopper and plane. Yep...gotta be a Krusty KT4! Notice The operator and passengers walking around trying to flag down that plane so they can get rescued.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it couldn't be.....a...a.... fullcab Krusty KT4 pulling some sort of cargo sleigh(full of spare parts of course to keep it running) but even that wasn't enough to keep it running so they had to call in a rescue party consisting of both chopper and plane. Yep...gotta be a Krusty KT4! Notice The operator and passengers walking around trying to flag down that plane so they can get rescued.
not a krusty even worse after ww2 people were conecting to gether weasels i would bet thats what it is kind of looks like a weasel with an air stream trailer attached.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
it looks almost the same as a machine built by wilson & nutall the same people that built the Musk-ox that I have I will dig and see if I can find the picture of the little one .

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is what I found

Attachments

• track ox0001.jpg
    track ox0001.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 189
  • track 20001.jpg
    track 20001.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 179
  • polecat0001.jpg