• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Better learn Spanish

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Obama wants us to learn Spanish so we don't embarass him when we travel abroad . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZprtPat1Vk"]YouTube - Barack Obama: Your Children Should Learn To Speak Spanish[/ame]

:dizzy:

urednecku

Site Supporter
What an ASS HOLE. If I was going to France to live, I'd learn French. If I was moving to Germany, I'd learn German. I was born, raised, live, and will continue to live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, where I have had family fight and die for this country, and the language is ENGLISH. If a mexican or obama wants to speak SPANISH, than damn-it-all, go to MEXICO.:furious::furious:

I remember where o'bama said the 'thinks' he had a relative fight for America.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
He forgot to mention that these countries he boasts about are all on the same continent..............not one country, but many on the same ground. Not much to do but cross a border.

If he gets this, Muslim will be taught in all the schools...........wont be getting my vote for sure

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
checked a map of Europe, the other nations he speaks of having multi ligual abilities have that one their continent, we dont have, we have countries that speak english..........at least I think this is right............

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Its furrin. It means Be Very Afraid, in some contexts.

For anyone who agrees: vote Independent this year, to show your independence from those who would control you.

Now CB will add me to his 'esoteric' list, I'm sure! :D

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Its furrin. It means Be Very Afraid, in some contexts.

For anyone who agrees: vote Independent this year, to show your independence from those who would control you.

Now CB will add me to his 'esoteric' list, I'm sure! :D

count me in, always choose the lesser of the evils, at least with ind we dont know how bad it can be, with the others we know it will get worse

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Can we go back to using little words? The big ones really confuse me..........:blink:.

Hells Bells . I serious now . I'm all for learning Spanish ! I only been trying for 8 years to learn on my own . Maybe if they give me a goverment grant to help learn it :shifty:. My little pee brain keeps thinking I can add the letter O on to all America words and PESTO !!!!I an now speaking Spanish ...

Good God .... I need help ....

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Can we go back to using little words? The big ones really confuse me..........:blink:.

Hells Bells . I serious now . I'm all for learning Spanish ! I only been trying for 8 years to learn on my own . Maybe if they give me a goverment grant to help learn it :shifty:. My little pee brain keeps thinking I can add the letter O on to all America words and PESTO !!!!I an now speaking Spanish ...

Good God .... I need help ....

Pesto is italian for pounded nuts - which you may get if that's really how you talk to non-english speakers. :rolf2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Pesto is italian for pounded nuts - which you may get if that's really how you talk to non-english speakers. :rolf2:

OK Smart Guy !!! You come to Panama and try talking to some cute little bikini clad 24 year old Panama beauty in Spanish without getting your tongue in the way when your really trying to look cool . :w00t::w00t2::w00t2::w00t:
Can you say tongue tied :tongue:????? !!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

LOL!!! :mrgreen:

He is just walking a thin line to get Mexicano votes and try not to tick off Americans. Alas, Im ticked off. **** the Mexicans parasites!:furious:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
OK Smart Guy !!! You come to Panama and try talking to some cute little bikini clad 24 year old Panama beauty in Spanish without getting your tongue in the way when your really trying to look cool . :w00t::w00t2::w00t2::w00t:
Can you say tongue tied :tongue:????? !!!

is that an invitation? :thumb:
alas, my spanish is so rusty the last time i was in Mexico (15 years or so ago) I was translating english-german-mex and vice versa. (saddest part of this was when I forgot that last step and they understood the german better than my spanish!)
these days i do good to keep my english grammar straight. :doh:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
The only reason why I would learn some Spanish is to talk to hot looking latina chicks :thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well post 16 suggests I will be in a forign land with latin broads. I dont see that happening.

urednecku

Site Supporter
Does .357, or .45ACP count as a second language? It seams everyone understands what it means when they look down the business end.......

daedong

checked a map of Europe, the other nations he speaks of having multi ligual abilities have that one their continent, we dont have, we have countries that speak english..........at least I think this is right............

Danny you have really got me scratching my head, not sure what you mean, on main land Europe there is no English speaking countries yet a huge % of them speak English, in your neck of the woods you are bordered by Mexico, last I checked they spoke Spanish

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Danny you have really got me scratching my head, not sure what you mean, on main land Europe there is no English speaking countries yet a huge % of them speak English, in your neck of the woods you are bordered by Mexico, last I checked they spoke Spanish

obmama says we all should speak another language. fine, he mentions Europe, where there are different countries with different languages native to the people.

the major langauge here is English, not Spanish, yet he wants us to even more give in to a second language to be like those in Europe. My bet is this dud is going to give in even more and let the illegals just stay, so instead of making them learn english we have to take the bulls by the horn and learn their language............I say bs.

oh and I am in the middle of north and south and more east than west.........Indiana

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL!!! :mrgreen:

He is just walking a thin line to get Mexicano votes and try not to tick off Americans. Alas, Im ticked off. **** the Mexicans parasites!:furious:

Me thinks you hit the nail on the head, next time try harder hit him on the head, with a big hammer............

RedRocker

Typical liberal attitude, lets bring us all together as one by speaking different languages. E pluribus unum
Learning another language is great, here, speak English!
He should take his ass to Moab, lots of German and French visitors there and they don't "all" speak English, what a doofus.