• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier SN info

Radar4xfour

Attached is a SN decoder for Bombardier tracked vehicles. The first 3 digits of the SN indicate the machine type. Match the 3 digits to the one on the attached sheet and now you know what you own or what you are looking at owning. The 4th and 5th digits are the year.

For you Bombi owners out there the machine SN can be found stamped into the hull at the engine motor mount on the right side of the machine.

Radar

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 285

northeastheavy

Really great info!!! Wish there was more available on Bombardier, like production numbers!! Would be great to know how rare some models are!!!

the old trucker

If you have your ID tag send the info to the address below. They can tell you all you want to know about them. Guy Pépin g.pepin@fjab.qc.ca

Here is what he said about mine & I have no tag with this machine.

Mr. Stratton,
We have 73 B12 in our register sold by « Newfoundland Distributors Ltd, Corner Brook » from 1947 to 1951.
Sincerely,
Guy Pépin
Conservateur-restaurateur / Conservator-Restorer
MUSÉE J. ARMAND BOMBARDIER
1001, avenue J.-A.-Bombardier, Valcourt (Québec) J0E 2L0
Téléphone : 450 532-1558 - Télécopieur : 450 532-2256 - www.museebombardier.com

northeastheavy

I emailed that gentleman and asked if they had any info on production numbers on all the different Bombardier model snowcats.See what happens??? Would be interesting to see how rare some models are????