• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lost an old friend yesterday!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My friend Harold passed away at 91 years of age. I knew him through the construction business for years as he was a Foreman and Field Tech for Minneapolis Honeywell. He did the temp controls and monitoring systems for large transformers and switchgear among other things. Another WW2 veteran lost to us. A great guy and family man. One more funeral to go to.

RIP Harold Pudvah.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear this. The loss of a good friend leaves an empty spot that is hard to fill.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad to hear this Butch. WWII vets, we lose them every day. A great loss because frankly, they fought the last war that was actually for defending our country.

They make excellent friends you can count on. I know. My best friend is my Father-in-law. 94 and soon to be passing on from cancer.

I will miss him.

Sorry for your loss.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Condolences Butch. Remember the good times.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry to hear of your loss.

It's a sad fact that the older we get, the fewer friends that are left to bring us joy.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for your loss. I lost an old coworker and friend too yesterday. She's with her husband now and no longer suffering.

It's never easy but it's a fact of life.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He sure lived to a good age!
Sorry to hear you lost a gem of a friend Butch.
Hold tight to good memories of him.
It helps.
:smile: