• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This Is Not a Joke: Government Issues Study of a Study About Studies

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh, it's a joke all right. The joke is on us taxpayers. Nothing but a bunch of blockheads from both sides of the isle in DC.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In life there are those folks who study and study a situation and there are those of us who just jump in and get things done. We fuck up some times and we fix it but we sure don't sit on our hands waiting for the thinker crowd.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I realize that is art to most folks. I always thought somebody forgot to build the outhouse walls.:flowers:

AwesomeDude

xzibit_meme_7219_RE_Few_Memes_To_Make_Dreams_Come_True-s510x334-157644.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
In life there are those folks who study and study a situation and there are those of us who just jump in and get things done. We fuck up some times and we fix it but we sure don't sit on our hands waiting for the thinker crowd.:hammer:
I believe that is summed up with "Lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way." Dale Carneige had a saying in one of his leadership training classes that I took a couple of decades ago that says; "There are people in the ranks who will remain in the ranks, because they lack the ability to get things done." This would be the eternal student who never chooses a career path, but continues to "look for himself." Surprise!!! WE know right where you're at.:yum: