• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A good friend of mine

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
is on a quest to enlighten people on issues that affect us all. She is extremely enthusiastic and passionate about her beliefs and I am like minded in my thoughts on "The State of The Onion" (yes Onion as sometimes it just makes you wanna cry).

I am including a link to her web site which I hope you will take the time to visit. This is her first ever effort at this sort of thing (web sites and such) and is self taught. She is a good person, genuine in her presence but with the energy level of the energizer bunny. Please feel free to comment to her on her efforts. Janie is pretty thick skinned and I am sure she would appreciate the visit.

www.theseamericantimes.org

I suppose I could have put this elsewhere, but I thought it serious enough and geared to the types of topics we typically place here.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I just looked over some bits of it.

I have to say that if Sushi takes a gander at some of the stuff he will have a massive coronary. I say this because your friend Janie seems to be a one woman grass roots movement that is not funded by the vast right wing conspiracy. She has independent thoughts and she comes to many of the same conclusions that others who question government come to. I'd be more than willing to bet that she is going to be blamed for spreading lies, tied to the GOP, and flogged as a lobbyist stooge.

I hope she keeps it up! I enjoyed the few pages I reviewed. It confirms much of what I see happening in N.W. Indiana where a group has formed around one or two others and they have become a small movement demanding freedom from government, responsible spending, and an end to constant tax increases.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We need to get more folks like her involved in the debate. Mr. Specter is holding another meeting in Philadelphia today. Wish they would get out in the smaller towns and see what America is really feeling about the mess they are making of things in D.C.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Gentlemen, I appreciate the response and ask that you share your thoughts with her as I'm sure she would be grateful for the input. I too think a few more like her would be in order.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will be checking in with her every so often. I even signed up for the newsletters.