• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Online site to watch MLB baseball game?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My daughter is in a group that's singing the National Anthem at the Pittsburgh Pirates game this afternoon if it's not rained out.

Their evening games are on local TV via FSN but it doesn't appear the afternoon games are.

Is there some online site that offers viewing of the game? I don't want to buy a monthly or annual subscription.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
MLB.com has a free trial thru sunday. lets you watch online. I have the gameday audio to listen @ work. JUST REMEMBER TO CANCEL!!!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks. I just looked there to see but I don't think it's going to work.
It looks like the "Premium" has a free trial (after you buy their regular service).

The blackout pretty much negates it. "You are located within the home television territory of the following Club(s), and MLB.TV is subject to blackout for all regular season live games for these Club(s):

* Cleveland Indians
* Pittsburgh Pirates