• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

super bowl thread

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:hammer: okay. why the hell is there no super bowl thread already?!?!?!?!!??! get in here and discuss, dammit!

what are you drinking??? strohs light and shots of southern comfort. my lady is makin chili tonight :w00t2:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My Lady made chili yesterday so we could have it tonight during the game.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm waiting on him to start, so I can go pee. I don't wanna miss the commercials.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There you have it folks.. the official Obama Springsteen support message at the Super Bowl "Working On a Dream"-- did you see the choir?
Now.. Glory Days..
I gotta pee now Jerry...:yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Working on a Dream sucked, Glory Days was good.
His age is showing in the performance.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Who cares about the boss???!!! GO STEELERS!!! Picks 6 BABY!!!!!!

30 Minutes to go!!!

James Harrison for President!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who cares about the boss???!!! GO STEELERS!!! Picks 6 BABY!!!!!!

30 Minutes to go!!!

James Harrison for President!!!
Yeah Baby!!!!!

Attachments

• pittsburgh_steelers-4211.gif
    pittsburgh_steelers-4211.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 99

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I saw the Boss at the orange bowl....Killer show. Jennifer Hudson is awesome! Springstine was killer...again! Cards need to get their shit together!

Steak sandwiches and onion rings and a little Gentleman Jack...wooo hoooo

k-dog

First I could care less who wins the superbowl, I've pretty much given up on sports because anymore they all seem like WWE wrestling.

I don't know which is worst, the halftime show or the pitiful superbowl. I just feel like the thing is fixed. It just has that feel, you know one team dominates then the other one dominates then a breath taking game changing play at the half. Imagine what would have happen if the refs would have called the holding penalty against the guy holding Kurt Warner's jersey. Not what the script called for though. Just like the block in the back by Fitzgerald on Bolden's long catch and run.
Then the announcers try to talk people watching into believing.

Anyone else notice that mostly small market teams made the playoffs (Giants were an exception), is that coincidence or NFL trying to protect its interest? Big market teams can hold their own during this trying time in the economy.

Ok, I'm done ranting about superbowl.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I should give Jerry negative reps for that.... Where is Dawg at? He should be chiming in here.:w00t2::w00t2:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
He's sitting in a daze, completely involved in the game:shifty:

You should be hearing it at my house! Laced with trash talk and profanity.. playing on 3 tv's and surround sound....

It was so cute... I turned the game on downstairs and asked Hannah if she was going up to her play room. She said yes and asked if I could come help her. I asked her what she needed help with. She says she wants to watch the game upstairs too.... I am so proud! :thumb: