• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lawn Repairs

BoneheadNW

OK, I thought I would throw this one out there to see what you guys would recommend. What is the best way to repair damage to the lawn from tractor use? More specifically, small patches of lawn damaged by either the backhoe pads or by spinning the tires. I inflicted the latter damage with my lawn tractor and trailer hauling wood up the slope (see pics).
Bonehead

Attachments

• DSCN7499v2.jpg
    DSCN7499v2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN7501v2.jpg
    DSCN7501v2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 35

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bonehead,
It looks to me that there is a little hump you have to go up on in those pictures. If so, I'd level that part out and then just toss on some quick patch, seed and mulch stuff all in one.

Kubota King

the right thing to do is to regrade it how you would like it to be, once regraded, get a loader bucket full of fresh topsoil & evenly spread it over the bare area. Then seed with Lesco seed. Then gently rake the seed in & spread evenly starter fertilizer over the seed, then spread straw evenly over the whole area. The first 5 days water as much as possible. The 6th day water mornings only & no later then 11 am. Within 9 - 10 days you will see grass coming up.