• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamby

c8pkgOZ.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oldie but worth the reminder .....

Attachments

• toons42.jpg
    toons42.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 48

Bamby

1LuAzwO.jpg

In a troubling turn of events for the Trump legal team, US Representative Adam Schiff is making a strong case for impeachment with super secret evidence that he says he, “hasn’t even made up yet.”

Schiff led the impeachment fight in the House of Representatives with witnesses that didn’t witness anything and other secret evidence that wasn’t presented. Now, he says that he has evidence so damning that he can’t even think of what it could be.

“During this trial,” Schiff said in a press conference, “we will begin to see that there is absolutely no reason for President Trump to be in office still. I mean the evidence that I haven’t made up yet is so bad, it makes me shudder to think about it. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to present it in the Senate it’s so bad.”

Harvard Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz, who will argue the unconstitutionality of the charges before the U.S. Senate impeachment trial, said that Schiff needs to release the evidence that he hasn’t made up yet.

“He needs to get on with it. You can’t just leave everyone hanging. If you’re going to make up evidence, let’s get it done,” Dershowitz said.

Genesious Times

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
No Mas! . . .

Attachments

• 62C4A8CA-A158-428E-A3E7-676E2A0DECB0.jpeg
    62C4A8CA-A158-428E-A3E7-676E2A0DECB0.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.