• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

STOP.....

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Go outside....close your eyes....Take a deep breath.....open your eyes....look around and soak up how you feel at that precise moment then pop back and post how you feel.

I'm serious.....and curious.:wink:

HulaMac

Closed my eyes, took a deep breath, opened my eyes to a beautiful sun shiny day and thanked the Lord that my husband is still with us to see this beautiful day.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After the day I've had, that was refreshing Galv..........Thanks for the suggestion.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
just remember Sushi - in order to sue Galvi, you'll have to pay for an English Barrister to file the paperwork and fly to England to present your case...:whistling:

In addition, while there, it's possible someone might mention your opinion of liverpudlian musicians to some "liverpooligans"...... but if you make sure to wear a red MU soccer jersey, I'm sure you'll be fine. :biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Closed my eyes, took a deep breath, opened my eyes to a beautiful sun shiny day and thanked the Lord that my husband is still with us to see this beautiful day.

now thats deep....Thanks for sharing Hula i will have you and your Husband in my thoughts all day.

Nautious - but then again, I'm sick as are my kids.

:puke1:

Don't make me move so fast. :dizzy:

Sounds messy...rest up and you all get well soon.

After the day I've had, that was refreshing Galv..........Thanks for the suggestion.

Your welcome....and i have just been outside this morning...i think its going to be a good day for sure....sun is out...kids and wife are home....what more does a man need...well maybe a few Beers later:yum:

redragtop

Beautiful morning, 34 degrees, snow is melting very quickly, it is cloudy & rain is in the forcast. Can't wait for the first rain everything always smells clean. My flowers around the house are peaking out of the ground, the bird feeder is busy, & the crunching of the ice on the water. The horses are coming across the pasture looking for a treat.

Thanks for the moment of peace!:mellow: Now I have to get back to reality:sad:

The rain is our enemy this year, with the ground saturation of last year we are looking at flooding. River is up 1 1/2 feet since last night. With this thought I had better get packing, we are getting ready to move everything out that is not high enough in the yard. We have to build everything up 6 feet above where it is at now to get out of the water. Sounds simple, just takes time & a lot of red tape with DNR up here.:hammer: The shop is on a temporary foundation & will go up this summer. The house built in the late 1800's we will just empty out the main floor & basement. Will start a seperate thread with pictures later as the water rises.

Michelle

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
yeouch - good luck.
we built on a bench on a hillside, sited so water flows away from us, but I've been in your situation before and it's no fun.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Walked outside with the dogs this morning and realized it is FRIGGIN cold! 31 degrees and a coating of frost on a lot of things. BRRR!:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ar you kiddin me? Can we do something about the Dead Thread Diva here? :hammer:
When you are my age and wake up with wood you have to run outside or use the shower.:whistling:So I save some water and start it's journey down stream to Red Lion's water intake a little quicker. How did your coffee taste this morning?:yum::yum::yum: