• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Smells Better Game!!!!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
1st, bread wins vs toast.
2nd, bread wins vs coffee, and I'm a big coffee drinker.

By the way, I suppose you're asking because right now, with your allergies, you can't smell either? :poke:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 12108771791952Tree190.png
    12108771791952Tree190.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 67

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a tough one. Based on what may be nothing more than a psychosomatic-like reaction to the hogs, I'll go with cattle barn. Horse barn vs cattle/hog barn would have been a 'no brainer'.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
not sure if cattle barn vs hog barn is a fair "what smells better" type option.
shuld be a "what smells slightly less vile?" which would be cattle operation -- hog farms smell worse than silage that's gone "off"... there's not much I can think of that smells worse - especially in late summer.

OTOH, I agree horse barns usually smell pretty good, unless they haven't been cleaned out for a few weeks (or so). I had to clean one out once that hadn't been cleaned in a month or 2. Had to dig down through more than 15" of muck to get to the boards - what was left of them, that is.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Leather jacket. But that's probably because I had pizza recently and just finshed some baked penne chicken alfredo.