• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nice!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take it!
:a1:

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 235

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That was last week.
It's going to get hotter than hell again for about a week, then cool back down again.:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We are in the nineties today, and will be for most of the week. I'm building a retaining wall and planting 2 dozen mums. I'll be happy to send the heat your way Lollie.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We are in the nineties today, and will be for most of the week. I'm building a retaining wall and planting 2 dozen mums. I'll be happy to send the heat your way Lollie.:whistling:
No thanks!!
It's not the heat that bugs me, it's the humidity.
:smile:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Not complaining but this is December 5th. I've been grooming snowmobile trails in November in the past. The lawn is turning green again. If the bike was fixed I may be able to ride it in December which is something I've never seen before up here.

e91921736b0c85879d6d001e539956e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Same here. Lawn green and could use a mowing. 53F today. I washed the truck wearing a t shirt. I have to say I am really enjoying this global warming thing.:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This is bordering on craziness. Sure. It's nice now but looking ahead to the summer I predict it to be very dry with an increased chance of forest fires. The lakes and rivers will also be low with no spring run off to replenish them. Vegetation in the summer also depends on a good snow amount during the winter. If this keeps up I may be able to take the motorcycle for a ride at Christmas which is something that I have never been able to do before.

a8902e0431491ac373ca31e658494712.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Mid 50's here Monday and in the mid 40's Tuesday and today. No snow.

And it continues. This is nuts. I think I'll wash my truck tomorrow. I love it!!

Screenshot 2015-12-09 19.03.34.png

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is December in Northwestern Ohio, right?

It's been pretty much the same down here in East Texas but today it started warming up to 70°. It was beautiful. Unfortunately, I had eye surgery this morning and the bright sunshine killed me. Tomorrow though ...

To be honest, after all the rain in the past couple of weeks, the ground is still too soft to do much outside. I get surgery on the other eye next week so I'm pretty much screwed until Christmas. I look outside and see all the stuff that I should be doing and say, "To hell with it. Her next husband can do it". :yum::yum: I'll get it done sometime ... maybe.