• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

wanted:ARGO parts

i recently purchased a mid 80's 8 wheel argo.have gathered up almost all the parts i need for a complete rebuild/restoration.still looking for some good rubber and maybe an extra rim,a windsheild,winch mount and a canvas top of some description.thanks guys,let me know what you have.

cheers-:brows:

Last edited:
i recently purchased a mid 80's 8 wheel argo.have gathered up almost all the parts i need for a complete rebuild/restoration.still looking for some good rubber and maybe an extra rim,a windsheild,winch mount and a canvas top of some description.thanks guys,let me know what you have.

cheers-:brows:

still looking.

MastrTech

Hi members. New to this forum but I have an older argo 8x8 but I think it is late 70's model.Has 2 stroke 2 cylinder kohler. but new transmission. Thanks