• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Galvi's Public Warning!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I have been eating healthy and not drinking Alcohol for close to 5 months now..even over the Christmas period i have been damn good and for good reason,i had gained weight and had a episode with my health thankfully not serious and it was kinda a wake up call....i have lost a little over 4 stone in weight....but my wife has demanded i let my hair down and go a little nuts tonight.

So as i type this my wife has gone shopping for some booze and a few fine cigars for me to have a little fun....i have a stash of fireworks to try and harm myself with too:yum::yum::yum:

I have made this post just to warn you all....no drinking for close to 5 months and now i am going to let off steam so i may be a little over the top as the evening goes on so up front i am sorry to all of you good folk that i will offend:yum::yum::yum:

All but Rusty:w00t2:

PS.... i can not promise to keep the clothes on my leaner sex machine body...Ladies enjoy...men i am sorry:yum::yum::yum:

Warning over.

SShepherd

I predict a few possable outcomes;

Galvi is gonna get his new years freak on:sex::reacharou

after 5 months of no drinking, he'll over do it :alc::burp::puking:

he's going to post something totally off the wall and everyone will laugh

he's going to feel like a bag of smashed assholes in the morning

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
times that by 4 my good friend.....56 pounds +...thanks i shall be kind to you tonight:whistling:

Hey had to go back and read your original. Thought you said one stone not 4 stone. Sorry man!!! Congratulations. Think you can get two more stones by March??

Galvatron

Hey had to go back and read your original. Thought you said one stone not 4 stone. Sorry man!!! Congratulations. Think you can get two more stones by March??

If i can nail 2 more i will be spot on what i was targeting....new year i am upping my effort with either swimming or mountain biking something i enjoyed years ago...and to be honest i am amazed i lost so much so quick if i knew it would be so quick i would have done it years ago:whistling:

Thanks again Murph.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
If i can nail 2 more i will be spot on what i was targeting....new year i am upping my effort with either swimming or mountain biking something i enjoyed years ago...and to be honest i am amazed i lost so much so quick if i knew it would be so quick i would have done it years ago:whistling:

Thanks again Murph.

Swimming or biking is something that is not hard on your old bones and good exercise. I rode over 1300 miles in 5 months last year and now that it is cold am doing spinning classes at a health club for the winter. Ordered new bike about a week or so ago and hope to ride over 2k next summer. I need to lose another 20 pounds and I will be extremely happy.

Galvatron

Just fired up the camera to check she is still working and she is you will be sad to hear:yum::yum::yum:

Wife chose well on the Beer:w00t2:

And i done a hair check whilst i was at it and it looks like i am starting to thin....o well i got a solar panel for a sex machine on it's way:yum::yum::yum:

wheres Rusty???

Attachments

• SDC11368.jpg
    SDC11368.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 42
  • SDC11372.jpg
    SDC11372.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 42