• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Byron/BRGTold has passed away

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
In the middle of work right now, but I wanted to post, I saw on Facebook that we've lost Byron on the 13th. I was wondering why I hadn't heard from him in a while :sad:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Byron

In the middle of work right now, but I wanted to post, I saw on Facebook that we've lost Byron on the 13th. I was wondering why I hadn't heard from him in a while :sad:
I'm at a loss. Who are you talking about Rusty? What was their member name?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks for letting us know. You know what happened? He wasn’t that old.

Jim

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Forgive my soul but I do not remember him. Still, any member of this board who passes is a loss to our community.

I've been down this road too many times in recent years. All my friends and acquaintences seem to be leaving me.