• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1962 Nodwell

sderkoch

Hi, we have a 1962 Nodwell, ...not sure of the model, is a 3 axle....and are wondering about rims. The tires are 4.50-16, and have those, but cant seem to find rims. Are there any specific car rims that would fit? need to be 4" wide and 16" diameter . Thanks

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it sounds like a steer axle tire for a farm tractor bombardier busses used the same size tire but I believe they also had a special rim like the snow tracs did

Trackrig

If you find car rims that fit, you'll have to watch them. Remember car rims roll forwards and backwards. Track rigs do also, but for turning they pivot sideways which puts a lot of pressure on them around the lug nuts and the rims like to crack. Carry a spare.

Trackrig

A picture of your current rims would sure help.

Google Alpine Guide Tires, I was talking to him today and he has wheels for 4.50 x 16 tires but I have no idea if they'll fit your machine.
Hi, we have a 1962 Nodwell, ...not sure of the model, is a 3 axle....and are wondering about rims. The tires are 4.50-16, and have those, but cant seem to find rims. Are there any specific car rims that would fit? need to be 4" wide and 16" diameter . Thanks
he