• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is somebody pissed at me ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
This is going to sound crazy . I recieved my new pump for my pressure washer today . It has not worked in about two years . Anyway , Everything bolts right up . I connect a water hose and give the starter rope a yank . It fires right up , Its a honda engine . The trigger is stuck open so I cannot shut off the water . I stop the motor and disassemble the trigger thinking the little piston that shuts off the water is gumed up from non use . It ain't there ???!!!!! Someone has taken my trigger apart and taken out the guts ??? Theres only two people that have had access to it in the shop . One is my nieghbor who just stole my chains and binders and the other is my brother . My brother has a different pressure washer and my nieghbors is the same as mine ????? I hate to think bad thoughts , but I just wonder if my nieghbor switched his gun part for mine ??? This is getting fucking ridiculous:sad:. Its only a $38 dollar part .. Damn i'll be glad to be moved in a few weeks . :doh:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You need to move before you have to shoot that SOB. Stay calm and get out of there.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe not pissed at you but your neighbor may be abusing you!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
After the papers are signed, tell the new owners about the ass hole. Where's a good old sinkhole when you need one????:yum::yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
If I was a movie producer - I could make a movie about that neighbor:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok .... This is getting stupid . I come in the house and tell the wife that parts are missing out of my Pressure washer trigger handle . She then ask me if I think the nieghbor took them . She is thinking the same thing .

Now it gets worst ... She then tells me she is missing a complete set of silver service she had in a box to go to Idaho . We been using the "Everyday" stuff in Idaho and she wanted to upgrade to the nicer stuff now that it will be our main home . Wanna guess who had a key to the house and took care of the cats while we were gone ???? He even told me he could not find the cats one day , and went through every room in the house looking for them ... This is like a bad "B" grade movie . I still can't believe that he could do that , but the wife is pretty damn sure they are now long gone . I have torn this house apart looking for it . It was right on the shelf as you entered the game room .

It does not make sense . 10 feet away was $10,000 in rare guns and the case was unlocked ??? I am having some serious doubts here .
Am I missing something here or have I just had one too many Dr. Rums .

God Dam it ! This does not make sense . No body takes a $1000 silver set and leaves $10,000 in guns behind ???
Nothing else seems to be missing .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Guns have serial numbers and silver don't. Probably hoping you would not miss them in all the packing and moving till months down the road. I would put all new locks on everything before more stuff disappears while you are moving. Get some motion activated cameras you can hide then see who is really sneaking around your place.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Am I missing something here or have I just had one too many Dr. Rums .

You are missing something all right. "a complete set of silver service" :yum:
You can never have too many Dr. Rums:clap:

Did you ever think about writing a book?
I would read it all the way through.
I can;t wait for the next page of this story.
This true kind of stuff is fascinating.

Set up some hidden camera's and catch this thief!!!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it sucks Al , but seems to me you have allways had a lot going on & maybe your not as bad as me , but is there a chance the silver sets allready been packed up or misplaced .

I dont have near as much going on as you & I find stuff missing all of the time & no one else is around here to take it or misplace it & its more then likelly still here or I got rid of it :wink:.

But this sentence bothers me the most , ( Wanna guess who had a key to the house and took care of the cats while we were gone ???? ) , Just sayin , Unlike most folks I trust no one . :shifty:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I know it sucks Al , but seems to me you have allways had a lot going on & maybe your not as bad as me , but is there a chance the silver sets allready been packed up or misplaced .

I dont have near as much going on as you & I find stuff missing all of the time & no one else is around here to take it or misplace it & its more then likelly still here or I got rid of it :wink:.

But this sentence bothers me the most , ( Wanna guess who had a key to the house and took care of the cats while we were gone ???? ) , Just sayin , Unlike most folks I trust no one . :shifty:

I hear ya .... Dam dam dam ! And I pray to God its packed away and misplaced . The sad truth is I know I did not move it and the wife says she did not move it and there are only the two of us here at the house ...

This shit ain't worth it to me . I just told the wife , that i'll be glad to be moved .

I think the worst part is I would probably give it away if someone really needed it . But to just take it without askin is wrong .

I wish I could describe how I feel right now ...... :sad:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I hear ya .... Dam dam dam ! And I pray to God its packed away and misplaced . The sad truth is I know I did not move it and the wife says she did not move it and there are only the two of us here at the house ...

This shit ain't worth it to me . I just told the wife , that i'll be glad to be moved .

I think the worst part is I would probably give it away if someone really needed it . But to just take it without askin is wrong .

I wish I could describe how I feel right now ...... :sad:
I would feel violated, that's for damn sure.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep , thats pretty much how i feel . I am a strong believer in "Live and Let live " . I think its time I kiss California goodbye and moved on down the road . We don't lock the doors in Elk City ,Idaho . ( Somebody may need something)

Last time we had a breakin in Elk City , They left a note and $10 for the food they ate .

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
He's a cop right...sorry if there's other police officers on here..But sound like he's a thief..

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He's a cop right...sorry if there's other police officers on here..But sound like he's a thief..
Yep . Medical retired about 6 years ago . He is hung up on pain killers . When I told him I thought he may have a problem with the meds , he blew up and said he was a past narc agent and he knew the difference .....

whatever.....

My opinion is when you take pain pills by the clock instead of the pain level ...... you got a problem

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My biggest problem is I am sooooooo pissed off right now its best I just leave it lie for awhile . This is not the first time I have tangled with this asshole . He thinks he's tough .... I know i'm tougher .
I just need to take a breath and cool down

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry if i fueled the fire..I've been there..one of my small town cops sound"s the same...I know he grabbed the G/F purse in the haunted house we went to with her kids...and then acted like he found/recovered it..with all the money..and Stash removed....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry if i fueled the fire..I've been there..one of my small town cops sound"s the same...I know he grabbed the G/F purse in the haunted house we went to with her kids...and then acted like he found/recovered it..with all the money..and Stash removed....

No .... You did not fuel the fire :smile:. I take a long time to get over crap like this . A liar or a thief is the lowest of life forms for me . I'll be gone soon and he will just be what he is .

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Call the police and report it stolen, that gives you a place to start instead of hearsay...

Then, why don't you go to him and act like you are asking for advice on your missing "Stuff", tell him that the Security cameras you have installed are old and use film, so you have sent them out to be developed. And when you get the photos back you are going to have the thief prosecuted. Ask him if he had seen anyone around the place and tell him you filed the report.

Got to be dead serious to make him sweat... Your stuff may even be "Found"....

$10,000 in guns.... you don't have many then do you....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
$10,000 in guns.... you don't have many then do you....
Not really ...
I have a couple of custom made ones that run the price up some . I only use a couple anymore and really need to sale the rest .

I'll keep my dads 22 cal , 7 MM , 357 S&W and couple of scatter guns but the rest need to go .

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Not really ...
I have a couple of custom made ones that run the price up some . I only use a couple anymore and really need to sale the rest .

I'll keep my dads 22 cal , 7 MM , 357 S&W and couple of scatter guns but the rest need to go .

Sounds like if you don't get the locks changed, you won't have to worry about them "Needing" to go...:whistling: