• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol age

scooterd

Just purchased a 1201-B from MN Outdoors. The serial # is 1368. Does anyone know the approximate year of manufacture?

nutsster

Call Peterson's Equipment at 435 752-5110 and ask for Phad or Steve. They have all the records from Thiokol, DMC and LMC. They could probably send you information on who purchased it originally, When it was made, and what it had for equipment when it left Logan. They will be one of your best friends for parts and maintance advice too. If you don't have a service manual, they will make one up for you for a fee. :thumb:

scooterd

Thanks for the info. :thumb: I'll give them a call. I would like to get as much history on this Spryte as I can, before I start fixing it up.

Snowcat Pat

Hi scooterd,

Spryte 1200-B Ser # 1368 is a early 1970 model. According to the Thiokol-DMC-LMC "Historical vehicle serial no. record"

Pat Foster
Wallace Idaho

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
NUTSSTER,
Thanks for the number. I called them about my Swamp Spryte and got some great advice from Steve. What a knowledgable man! :thumb:

nutsster said:
Call Peterson's Equipment at 435 752-5110 and ask for Phad or Steve. They have all the records from Thiokol, DMC and LMC. They could probably send you information on who purchased it originally, When it was made, and what it had for equipment when it left Logan. They will be one of your best friends for parts and maintance advice too. If you don't have a service manual, they will make one up for you for a fee. :thumb: