• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A bit of Sven and Ollie

Bannedjoe

Ollie, Lena and Sven are out riding 3 up on Ollie's snowmobile, when suddenly it dies.
Sven works frantically trying to get the machine running as nightfall begins to set in.
Ollie and Lena are trying to keep warm by walking around, when Ollie surprisingly kicking around in the snow, uncovers a can of beer.

Ollie picks up the can of Hamm's, and cracks it open. The can goes whoosh!, and out pops a beer can Genie.
The three stare in amazement, as the Genie thanks Ollie for freeing him.
The Genie says, for your reward for setting me free, you may all have one wish. He turns to Ollie and asks, Ollie, what would you like?

Ollie says back, I'd just like to be home, sitting in front of the fire with a nice bowl of soup.
POOF! Ollie disappears.

The Genie turns to Lena and asks, Lena, what would you like?
Lena replies, Oh, I'd just like to be home with Ollie.
POOF! Lena disappears.

The Genie looks at Sven and asks, Sven, What would you like?

Sven says, I don't know. I'm so cold and lonely, I just wish Ollie and Lena were here.

Bannedjoe

Sven and Ollie are sitting in the two seater outhouse.
Just as Sven stands up, two quarters fall out of his pocket and down the hole.

Ollie asks Sven, Sven, what was that?
Sven says, dog gone it Ollie, two quarters just fell out of my pocket and into the hole!

Ollie says to Sven, that's a real shame there Sven, what are you gonna do?
Just then Sven takes off his watch and throws it down the hole.
In horror Ollie watches as Sven reaches into his back pocket and then throws his wallet and keys down too.

Ollie screams, Sven!!! What the hell are you doing!!!????

Sven shouts back, well you don't think I'm going down there just for 50 cents do ya???