• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

World's cheapest Whiskey

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now THIS looks like quality stuff for the big bash at the Dargo house to celebrate his recovery from shoulder surgery.

Let the hodown begin and start the official southern Indiana hoo-ha.

Who want's the first mason jar of this fine single malt? Dargo will pour you a generous mug, with his good arm.

cK81y.jpg

From what I can tell, the company kadco is legit. This was found in Sierra Leone.

Some comments from a blog I found:

Today’s Advertising Fail: Witness Kadco “Brewery” and it’s fine, fine Black Booster ”Whiskey.” Its cost: $3.65 per 5 liters (1.3 U.S. gallons). I don’t know which denomination/currency this is was quoted in. But, whichever it happens to be, it’s damned cheap.
Quality control:

• Ghetto-approved plastic jug: check
  • Looks like Dextron III, 100,000-mile antifreeze (and could efficiently substitute as such): check
  • Mass produced: check
  • Made in third-world, Junta-ruled country with lack of infrastructure and reliably clean water: check
  • Supposedly “distilled” and "packaged" by an obscure company: check
  • Carlo Rossi, Ernest & Julio Gallo approved: check and double check
  • Fonzi would drink it: check
Other practical uses:

• Scale, lime and rust removal
  • Porcelain polish
  • Temporary blinding agent
  • Mix with dish soap to make cheap Napalm
  • Efficiently destroys Louse and simultaneously dissolves unwanted hair
  • Relieves Constipation

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You can buy the styuff here in the states. Under the label ETOH. We makeit by the truck load.

But it has arsenic added so people cannot drink it. so we burn it in our cars.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You can buy the styuff here in the states. Under the label ETOH. We makeit by the truck load.

But it has arsenic added so people cannot drink it. so we burn it in our cars.

And even then, the US stuff still costs more than the third world stuff.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Good fire starter!

Guess they have a horse on the label because it has a kick to it?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That brings back some very faint memories, with gaps, of drinking stuff like that in Nigeria. I think that mine cost $1 a gallon but that was a long time ago .... I think. :hammer::hammer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I am curious as to where this would be marketed. Look at the label.:whistling:

It is in English!