• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Value of Kubota L2500

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The following is also posted on NetTractorTalk. I put it in both places in case some members here might not be members there.

I have a friend who must sell his Kubota L2500 tractor. He bought it new in 1998 and has all the paperwork (manuals, invoice, etc.). It is located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.

The tractor has 4wd; power steering; 8 forward & 2 reverse gears; good tires; good paint; less than 1000 hrs; and comes with an old bush hog and a box blade.

I spent time last night looking for something like a NADA book for tractors but could not find one. I only found a few for sale in the entire US. Several had a FEL, or were 2WD, so were not comparable.

Of the ones I found that were comparable, the prices were:

• $6000 - $7000 on a dealers lot, or
  • $5500 from a private individual
Do these prices seem in the ballpark to you guys?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
$5-5500.00 seems in the ballpark to me.

I need to see pictures to really be fair on an appraisal.

Used brush hogs run about $5-600 for a 5' at most sales

Blades bring about $150

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tom, thanks for the response. I'll be out of town for the next week, but when I return I'll be able to take some photos of the tractor for my buddy.

Bob