• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone know what kind of dozer this is?

hayn96762

Looking into buying this except not much info on it? Can anyone out there tell what kind of dozer this could be? And if it looks worthy to purchase? Thanks

hayn96762

Having trouble loading photos from my Galaxy S2! Is there an app for this forum I could use to upload my photos?

Attachments

• 1146629_10201501230709679_744953252_n.jpeg
    1146629_10201501230709679_744953252_n.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 540

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I dunno what it is. Looks in decent shape though. The tracks are tight and the tread cleates are still large.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a D2 Cat dozer (catapiller) 1955.

Could the one you are looking at be a Cat?

Attachments

• D2_CAT_dozer.jpg
    D2_CAT_dozer.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 578

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Definately not Caterillar... It's an import from some Asian country. Should be a tag, actually there is one under the seat in the pic. Any way there should be a tag with the manufacturer's name about it some where, perhaps on the rear end housing or the frame. Look at the engine block for a tag as well, with manfacturers and country of origin. Once you have this a google search might find out more..

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it's a china built dozer I was looking at one at the docks the other day and it actually looked well built and had a mechanical injection pump. I thought for the price it may be a pretty good deal.