• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thinking of having 601 data plate made.

wesley

I'm doing some research into having a data plate made for my 63' 601. It won't be cheap but I really want one. I was big into restoring military vehicles before drinking the snow cat kool aid. The big finishing touch with these vehicles was a really nice data plate. Thanks to my 601 friends for some good pictures to work with.

PJL

I have an LMC 1200 data plate photo I could send you. It was delivered under a military contract.

wesley

I'd like to see it. I have some very good pictures of 601 plates. I would like to see how they compare. I have a smaller plate with the Air Force door number.

wesley

This Air Force plate was mounted on the engine cover. Also a picture of one from Weatherbys restoration.

Attachments

• 101_0475.jpg
    101_0475.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 118
  • data plate.jpg
    data plate.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 120

PJL

Here ya go.

Attachments

• IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg