• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2 times an uncle today, plus Melen got another award

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My niece had a baby girl early this morning (Chicago time), visited her in the hospital this afternoon. Beautiful little girl.

My sister had a baby boy late this afternoon (London time), minor complications but everyone is doing great! My sister will be home from the hospital on Saturday. My wife will be there on Sunday to help care for the baby.

My daughter was the only non-Resident Assistant at Wake Forest to be inducted into a national honors society for outstanding students who contribute to the betterment of life on campus. The society is limited to the Top 1% on campus.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You must be smiling ear-to-ear!

Congratulations to the whole family.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It have been wonderful hearing of Melen's accomplishments through the years ......... you're a lucky guy Bob. Melen has great parents too!

Congrats for the new family additions!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It have been wonderful hearing of Melen's accomplishments through the years ......... you're a lucky guy Bob. Melen has great parents too!

Congrats for the new family additions!

I always thought you called me 'the jerk in the Hawiian shirt' but you'll be happy to know that the faculty advisors for the Classics Honors Society nominated Melen to be the President of the organization next year. So she is not only geek, she is a SUPER GEEK :biggrin: And yes, we are very proud of her.

Finals week is coming up quickly. She will have 1 that is very difficult, I'm just hoping she studies HARD for that one.

And here is my nephew :clap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 116

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I always thought you called me 'the jerk in the Hawiian shirt' but you'll be happy to know that the faculty advisors for the Classics Honors Society nominated Melen to be the President of the organization next year. So she is not only geek, she is a SUPER GEEK :biggrin: And yes, we are very proud of her.

Finals week is coming up quickly. She will have 1 that is very difficult, I'm just hoping she studies HARD for that one.

And here is my nephew :clap:

Most of my friends are jerks! :biggrin:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty tired of starting new threads about Melen so I just figured I'd post this up.

After 2 years in college, Melen has officially skipped a full year and is now classified as a Senior by Wake Forest University ~~ but her mother convinced her NOT to save the family any money and instead go for 4 years anyway!

She also just completed 2 classes at the Wake Forest School of Law and we just found out that she got "A"s in both classes but only received under-grad credits for the classes while her classmates who are in law school received full credit toward their law degree.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. Are you sure she's yours Bob? She sounds very smart. Congrats. :clap: